☆DangerousCurves☆ Is Closing

Comments

• Scar74Scar74 Member Posts: 3
    edited January 2016
    Applied in-game. L.25. IGN: Scar74 - ty in advance - 42 stars in current event
  • Welcome to the family Scar74 :)
  • One more spot is left. Who wants it?
  • DutchbrotherDutchbrother Member Posts: 43
    edited January 2016
    Lvl 34 Current challenge 232, all time 1552. Still have a spot? IGN: Dutchbrother. My current guild is great, just not as active as I am.

• Welcome to DangerousCurves @Dutchbrother!
  • It is my great pleasure to annouce at this time that DangerousCurves is full and no longer accepting applications. Thank you to all who have applied. I'm looking forward to growing to be good friends with all of you and having fun playing hard and getting stronger together in our liittle corner of TWD universe.

We are affiliated with TOF all other inquiries about membership will be forwarded to one of our sister guilds untill an opening should arise in DC for whatever reasons.

Happy Hunting,
    DarkFae aka Topaz
  • devbungalowdevbungalow Member Posts: 2
    Just back from skiing, and found myself out of the guild, thats unpleasant...
  • I'm sorry and will pm you.
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 250
    Hi! Is your Guild full yet? I try for 170 a week. My current Guild only has a few players that go for the 162 each week, but I don't want to eject unless I know I have a good team to join. Thanks!
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
  • pullfrontpullfront Member Posts: 156
    Awesome Guild! I hope they've got a spot for you!
    Thank you all for making this game so fun!
  • GoNorthGoNorth Member Posts: 5
    Just learning to play and am looking for an active guild to join, one that's willing to help and guide the new guy. Two days of play and I'm up to a lvl10 player. Any room left or any suggestions for a sister guild?
  • Thanks so much for the kind words and interest everyone :) As of the end of this challenge DangerousCurves is full but will check with our sisters guilds to see if any spots are available. My Line ID is dangerous_curves if anyone wants to add me to a Line chat and get an instant notification when spots open up.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    A great group of helpful people, if your looking for a guild you won't need to search further
  • Awww thank you Necroboogie! That was the sweetest thing. I'm so happy to be part of the TOF guild ring :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited January 2016
    *singing* Doing the bump! Awww sexy, sexy. How'd I get that notion to put my sexy self in motion.... */singing*

Okay, seriously everyone DC has an opening and we are looking for a hardcore player to fill it. If you're interested then please contact, thanks :)
  • luelizlueliz Member Posts: 18
    Great guild to join in! Awesome guild leader!!!
  • kroinkkroink Member Posts: 2
    Sent request ingame. Pikey - 210 current challenge stars. Haven't been playing long, so it's all still fresh for me ;-)
  • kroink said:

Sent request ingame. Pikey - 210 current challenge stars. Haven't been playing long, so it's all still fresh for me ;-)

Welcome to DC!

@lueliz

Thanks and you are awesome too <3
  • Hello everyone,

DangerousCurves has 3 openings comming up after this weekly challenge for active players who will earn 210+ stars weekly. Does that sounds like you? Are you looking for a friendly and upwardly mobile guild with active in-game and Line App chats? Then join us and let have fun making those walkers run from us in fear together :smiley:
  • Bump
  • nikita828nikita828 Member Posts: 5
    Bump ..1 open spot
    edited February 2016
    Four 2 spots are up for grabs after this weekly challenge is over :)
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    A great group of helpful people, if your looking for a guild you won't need to search further
    edited February 2016
    Thanks Necro and there will be 1 spot left after this weekly challenge :smile:
  • MaceMace Member Posts: 30
    I'd like to be considered.
    Perfer et obdura, dolor hic tibi proderit olim

edited February 2016
    @ Mace

That's very impressive! Thank you, I sent a PM and welcome to DC :)
  • DC is full, gratitude to all who have applied :)
  • LawdogLawdog Member Posts: 836
    Happy Valentines Day @DarkFae

From your secret admirer!

Happy hunting boys,good luck on LB.
  • @Lawdog

Thank You and I hope you have a happy Valentine's Day too :)
  • ZivaZiva Member Posts: 7
    Hello DarkFae and all! Any idea when slots will open for one off your guilds. I am particularly looking for a group with femme fatals and good energy!