☆DangerousCurves☆ Is Closing

Comments

• KlorelKlorel Member Posts: 32
    Bump
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    This is in honor of Bumpy Johnson :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    Bumpy bump bump
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • KlorelKlorel Member Posts: 32
    DC is full again, thanks all
    ant
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    DangerousCurves will have 2 openings after this current challenge. We are looking for two player level 40+ players who can and will earn 150+ stars per challenge. We use Line app for guild chat also.
    The spots have been filled! Thanks everyone :)
    @DarkFae

Bummer...I was looking forward to bumping you!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    @SlickRick

Yeah well the guild is closing so no more of that :)
    @DarkFae

You mean permanently?
    @DarkFae

Oh wow I am legitimately sad :( I hope you're sticking around at least!!

And I won't ask why publicly or bug you about it...but if you care to share though feel free to PM me
    @SlickRick

I will say publicly that the back to back challenges had a lot to do with it. The rest might be considered flaming (so I won't go into detail) but is largely due to the discontent of many higher level players with what the game currently has to offer them.
  • tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Wow, saddening
    @DarkFae

Wow that is a bummer and I understand...you know I'm weirdly optimistic so I differ slightly on my outlook but I can completely empathize with those that feel that way about the game...it's going to be sad to have such a great guild with great people gone though...either way I wish you the best of luck and if you do leave the game/forum just know I've always enjoyed chatting with you on here :)
    @tunky @SlickRick

Thank You! I have enjoyed chatting with both of you as well and am still undecided as to what my plans are personally yet. I do feel however that Bernie Sandering this whole thing is not the best move so feel confident that I'm making the right decision here.
    SlickRick
    @DarkFae

Epic use of a Democratic presidential candidate as a verb...you're just reinforcing my point on why you would be sorely missed :)

But I respect you and your point of view and I understand if you feel you're doing what's best for you!!
    [Deleted User]
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    Very sorry @darkfae :'(
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]TheLostOnesSlickRick
    @masmith93

If you need anymore members just let me know :)
    Where are you going?
    @masmith93

To take a ride in the up elevator when all is said and done hopefully :p No seriously I'm going solo for a little while and will just stop playing when I get tired of that.
    edited May 2016
    If you want a home, I will make room. You should make us compete for you :)
    @masmith93

Aww thanks! I'm kinda guild-ed out at the moment though. Might be a better idea if I help my friends find good homes and then spend some time by myself in retrospection :) Your kindness is very, very appreciated MA!
    masmith93[Deleted User]
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    :(
    :(
    Very Sad Day indeed!
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    [Deleted User]
    DeadBeat you are awesome too! I'm glad that you joined our alliance and that you and Necro got the chance to become friends as a result. He's a great guy. @masmith93 I was going to offer you a chance to join our unofficial alliance but didn't because I saw the end of DC drawing closer.
    DeadBeat
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    @DarkFae we only have a few fair encounter but I found you are an awesome leader and an wonderful person to talk to. So sad to see DangerousCurve is closing.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    @Andrius

Thank You! How have you been fairing with that awful wild fire that has been roaring through Canada? I hope you did not lose any one or thing that was close to you as a result.
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 783
    Fortunately, I live in Ontario in which far away from Fort McMurray. However, we have a few members from Fort Murray and their houses are all burnt down. Our thoughts and prayers are with them. Pretty sad to imagine their houses are gone. All i can do was donate and provide them emotional support withint our groups.

Thanks for asking my dear! Hope i can catch you on the forum once a while.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    I'm so sorry to hear of the loss that your friends have endured @Andrius. I hope that we shall as well.
  • Vintage_BullVintage_Bull Member Posts: 214
    @DarkFae sorry to hear about your departure - at least you'll have some extra time to catch up on Star Wars :#

I hope that went over well and resulted in a smile.

Recently, I also reluctantly took a leave from my awesome guild to play solo. I decided to take this time to see if I still truly want to play this game, w/o negatively impacting my guild.

Luckily, I have some really great members from my guild who will still chat with me when I reach out - no name drops because their heads are big enough as it is ;)

Based off all the interactions you had with members from my guild and everyone else on this forum, as, long as you stay in the game, you'll never be playing alone.
    @Vintage_Bull

Thank You for your kind words and I will consider doing exactly that with Star Wars. I just need to make sure I view them in order this time and start with the right one :) Admittedly there are a few TV shows that will come first like The Vampire Diaries (yeah I said the Vampire Diaries lol)