Contact AMC to Voice Your Dissatisfaction

InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
Contact AMC and voice your complaints about NG and their insulting FB jobs advertisement. Do so but in a professional but firm manner. AMC needs to know that this has tarnished one of their major brand's franchise and reflects poorly on them. If you agree do so.

I have will you?
MookeyTheMurphy

Comments

• There is no such thing as bad publicity, so they say.
    I learned about the game from the show but I don't think the show has to worry about me like the game does.
    I don't believe AMC will be worried about NG's fuckup either.
    I could be wrong but we're just disgruntled customers to NG, who will then lie about.
  • MookeyMookey Member Posts: 24
    AMC, I love the tv series of the walking dead, I play no mans land and I am also on face book!!! I have the insulting Facebook job advertisement I have to say that it has tarnished one of your major brands franchise. I am disgusted and appalled!
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    I actually wanted to contact them because the hero radio call for 10 phones isn't showing up for me.
    Good luck, dumbass
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    @bgbelden, I guess I'm old school guy , but the squeaky wheel does usually get some oil. NG'S escapades won't stop me from watching the show, but the brand nevertheless has been tarnished in my eyes.
    [Deleted User]
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    edited July 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 7/25/16 12:25 am

@Sipher07 , please read the forum rules http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6/forum-rules-guidelines#latest

No posting of personal information of any kind. No doxxing. No witch hunts.

Warning issued, further disregard for the rules will result in loss of forum priveliges.
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    AMC will care if they are contacted. They get a sweet slice of the dough cut out of the income from this game. Lost revenue and voiced discontent will impact BOTH companies. Go for it, everyone!
    Lightfeet[Deleted User]
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    As AMC still holds all rights to their product, I'd say they don't want their brand damaged. I don't imagine the actors would be too thrilled with how their images are being used to unethically exploit their fan base, either.
    Lightfeet[Deleted User]
  • harveylipsharveylips Member Posts: 38
    post the jobs adds on Twitter and Facebook