In case anyone missed THIS!!!!!

Check out #4. Not only do we have this atrocious 2.0 update to deal with, but apparently they're doing away with the most requested weekend event ever. Way to go NG!!!!!

Shadowkeeper Moderator, Staff July 22
@OneLessTitan

1. Nope, nothing. Before some survivor damage showed too much, and now it was fixed to show the correct amount.
2. There is no negative effect on the drop rates of the regular survivor rarities.
3. Hero token amounts are random, but you can choose a normal survivor if you'r rather.
4. No immediate plans for Epic/Legendary survivor events, but the future is unknown.
OneLessTitanIllbrainerpainclashertembelant
Flag Quote · Disagree Agree Like LOL
piffolomania

Comments

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    Nothing's going to make me spend my radios except for Epic/Legendary survivor events.

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    MizTyPutchucoGovernatorpiffolomania
  • piffolomaniapiffolomania Member Posts: 145
    I read that as no immediate plans to put it back in rotation. I'm hopeful after all the backlash over 2.0 we might get one. I'm sure they'd sell more radio bundles than they have this weekend.

@TheDarkSoda Thank you for making this post. I hope it gets traction because this event is twice as good as it was prior to the token system.
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    Another epic/legendary event will not fix the problem with lack of tokens, changes to the system are required to make upgrading viable. I'm sure the event will return as it always has done every 2 or 3 months.
    LightfeetdozeratiMizTyEL34xyz
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    I have no interest in calling these heroes. I've got about 700 radios for the next epic/legendary event. I certainly hope it comes back!
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    gabriel_lwhpiffolomania
  • soggybottomssoggybottoms Member Posts: 151
    With the new token system and no Max level for survivors, they probably feel like it would b pointless to have the Epic/legendary events. I don't like it but just saying.... :(
    Glookerjdc
    bun said:

I'm sure the event will return as it always has done every 2 or 3 months.

It must be clear by now blind faith in NG is misplaced. I'm not saying the event is a fix to the costly token system just a bonus to token collection for the radio hoarding minority as well as those willing to pay for radio bundles. Call me a cynic but I'm pretty sure altruism isn't in the job description and given that a huge boost to the accrual of tokens will not help them coerce more money out of people I have my doubts.

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    People...

Why do you think the future Legendary & Epic fighters will be desirable...

People...

Everything points to " Heroes " being the key to the game...

People...

The destruction of the " fighters " that you have, that you developed, that you paid for in money & effort, started a while ago...

People...

What you say, and request, and complain about, only will be addressed if it fits n to the " master plan "...

People...

When you complain , when you band together and say " no more money from me " you have nowhere else to go but leave this game...

People...

The folks from Finland are happy that we have played... That we have spent money... That we have fine tuned the " Game Software " with play...

People...

The folks from Finland are running a " for profit business "

Do you actually think they are your friends...

They are so fucking happy, that you have played & payed...

People... They view us, as suckers... ( fat rich suckers )

Can anyone prove me wrong...

Ahhh... we have payed for the privilege of being " Beta Testers " for smiling azzholes from Finland. ( I've seen their Facebook page... )

Can anyone prove me wrong...

( keep silent, and don't acknowledge what I have posted... and, maybe you will be given some tokens, from the nice Fins.... Sheesh... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

[Deleted User]CapletonGreenBalloon
    @mongo911 I appreciate your criticisms but if you want to be taken seriously talk about what they are doing not where they are from because that is irrelevant and in fact detracts from your point. I agree with a lot of what you're saying though.
    rgerkman
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited July 2016
    @piffolomania

Posting about and disparaging Finland is one of the few joys, that I get from posting here...

I've been banned many times...
    for speaking my mind...
    For giving my perceptions...
    Showing anger, over a game that I enjoy...
    For dealing with people who are greedy...

Finland and the Finish people are as important as lint to me...
    NextGames has representated " Finland " badly to the game world...
    But it's just business... All is fair for them, right???

So @piffolomania... you wakeup each day, wanting to " Farm " & look for " Phones"... rather than enjoying " Quests " which you did when you just started the game that ya luv...

I have every right to play... I am a paying customer...

And actually Finland, to the rest of the world, is about as important and influential as lint... NextGames hasn't helped Finland's world reputation...

Just my opinion...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    So wrong on so many levels :neutral: :disappointed:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    @mongo911
    You can be taken seriously when you slam Finnish people like that
    So back to the disappearance of higher chance of epic and legendary events
    mongo9111RisrgerkmanGovernator
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    I've thought about this .. unfortunately I don't believe that they will do another legendary event unless it's part of some serious back peddling , one thing we know : even with weekend events , they are more likely to make a weekend event that will increase revenue , not decrease it. With xp boosters you can pay for now , I don't see them doing a triple scrap or double xp weekend either .. now that we can promote any survivor to legendary (using tokens via radios , via radio bundles) why would they just throw us a chance at jumping the queue with already legendary characters? Add to that - our chance at legendary characters from radio calls HAVE gone down , regardless of the lies we were fed after hero update , you don't have to be a math whiz to know that every hero token call takes up a spot of what could be a legendary survivor call..

I was saving my just over 200 radios for an event which was due , but I think I will just blow them.
    DLich