Token system needs to be reconsidered.

Tokens are not easily collected, promotion tokens for next rariry level doubled...for example I was about to promote an epic assault and I needed 120 tokens in order to hit promote button and make him a 5 star one...Suddenly, after last update I was asked to spend 250 to promote him. Moreover, as I saw a pic of a 6 star survivor, I noticed that each trait demands 500!!! TTOKENS to go to the next level! That's ridiculous! Find a solution NG!
BorutoPR0DJMrSorrowMizTy1RisrgerkmanantJulialiciousJadenRorshackHaiyanTroubleManDegreaserInspTurbinesMookey

Comments

• CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    They probably have a solution already - it's called token bundles. Probably 9.99 € for an amazing 100 tokens.
    MrSorrowInvaderInspTurbinesMookey
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    If that's true, 9.99 is toooo expensive for only 100 tokens
    MizTyMrSorrowInspTurbinesMookey
  • luv2wanderluv2wander Member Posts: 70
    edited July 2016
    Spipman said:

If that's true, 9.99 is toooo expensive for only 100 tokens

$49.99 is too much for 200 radios but that is the price. Compared to that $9.99 for 100 tokens doesn't look so bad. Not that I would ever buy either one.
  • CanadianMikeCanadianMike Member Posts: 202
    Just to clarify this: It was just a joke/assumption with the 9.99 for 100 tokens. I don't have any information that it would actually be like this. On the other hand, I would not be startled if it was, concidering NG's pricing policy. They offered shooter tokens in a bundle (Rick's Bundle) and it was 100 tokens.
    InspTurbines
  • FourthstormFourthstorm Member Posts: 25
    So... you dont like the price of the bundle.
    Dont buy it then. Problem solved.
    LightfeetGreenBalloonSgtSalamiantVudnikInspTurbines[Deleted User]Madi
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    Problem is not solved at all @Fourthstorm . Problem will be actually somved when they change token system
    _wendy_MizTyInspTurbines
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423

Problem is if you DO decide to buy a bundle...NG changes the game after the fact, with no notice and screws the paying customer.

I didn't mind paying for the pistol bundle...what I DO mind is paying for one thing and having NG in the middle of the night with no notice, totally nerfing the item that I paid money for.

I bought a pistol with 60% silence. 2 weeks later, NG cuts the ability in half to 30% silence w/out any notice to the player base...or the option to refuse the nerf, or return it.

It's like buying a car, getting it home and having the dealer stop by in the middle of the night and take 2 tires and pour sugar down the tank. That's not how reputable companies operate. That's fraud.

MizTyInspTurbines
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307

Don't you just hate that? It's what a schoolyard brat would say! Follow it up with a "so there" or "nya nya na nya nya." Nothing constructive and all superiority and judgement.
    InspTurbines