Finnish Monday finished?

The workday in Finland has ended, correct? Was there a General Announcement regarding our concerns for 2.0? I can't find it for some reason. Do i need to uninstall & reinstall forums in order to get it to display?

Surely the release did not make as much money as their Analysts predicted. I had assumed someone would notice & perhaps look into it. I've been waiting all weekend to hear what that response would be

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @MizTy In addition to the links posted above please be informed that it's 4:45 PM in Finland.
    rgerkman
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    But when can we expect a general announcement?

The reason I'm asking is because I really don't want to have to find another game to spend my entertainment budget on, and I'm practically breaking out in hives wanting to collect a couple of heroes, but I don't want to contine playing (or paying) unless I know that NG plans on changing the crazy token system(s).

@Teeceezy
    I really was expecting a more global response to the larger issues, not just individual responses to the relatively small issues of the videos & job postings
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    There's no bigger announcement on the way, but I'm happy to answer any questions you guys have to the best of my abilities. @MizTy
    rgerkmanGeneral_Pain
    OK. Is the token system going to be simplified?
  • AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    @Teeceezy Two questions:
    - where's Scout extra move?
    - when you will guys tweak XP Tents
  • VudnikVudnik Member Posts: 307
    Just wondering if they will be pulling overtime this evening because it must have taken them the first four hours of their work day just putting out the fire and trying to get a response from the vacationing big bosses! They'll need to hire some temporary staff just to attempt to make it through the blizzard of forum posts since Friday.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Amiga Who cares about scouts at this point? ;) There are so many other open issues which should be resolved first.
    [Deleted User]
    edited July 2016
    @Lightfeet
    I don't see any issues with update 2.0. It's simple money making content..nothing else. It's intended. It's not issue...
    And Yes.. I care about Scout. Almost 2 months when we should received extra move... Is it really hard to implement it? 5 min of job...
    edited July 2016
    I think the new Hero & Survivor situation really is cool btw @Teeceezy & like @eetu said.. A way to keep us higher players occupied while waiting for new content (not his exact quote but something along those lines.. His description, in his words are much better) but the token system is a bit much! I don't mind it taking time to collect & what not but I can't become a casual p2p player ($10-20 per month) to giving every dime I have ($100s a month). & currently it seems like that's how it's targeted.. You have to spend booku bucks in order to get any radios anymore

Edit:
    & then once you get your radios.. You have to have astronomical amount of radios in order to just get a chance to get Hero Tokens or Survivor Tokens & even then you're only getting 2-8 mostly .. So it would take lots of $$$ in order to get anywhere!

I'm not looking to complete them all within a week.. That's definitely not what I am saying

Rhonda
    edited July 2016
    MizTy said:

OK. Is the token system going to be simplified?

Plans like this haven't been made yet to my knowledge. How would you like it to be simplified?

Amiga said:

@Teeceezy Two questions:

- where's Scout extra move?

- when you will guys tweak XP Tents

As far as I know, the Scout's extra move buff was implemented with update 1.10. If it has disappeared since, please do let us know. No word on the tweaking of XP tents.

Vudnik said:

Just wondering if they will be pulling overtime this evening.

I can neither confirm nor deny this.

Julialicious
  • @Amiga I used my scouts on lost bunker and they went way further than my other survivors. I also know @PRODJ used them because his went further
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • DuckDuck Member Posts: 119
    Put some more radios into the game maybe? @Teeceezy
    _wendy_LadyAquilaPR0DJ
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    @Teeceezy As simple as possible, one currency? The main issue is the supply/demand discrepancy, unless phones become more readily available/cheaper an alternate way of earning tokens is needed.
    [Deleted User]MizTy
    edited July 2016
    @Teeceezy
    Indeed.. Scout has extra move. I didn't see it on change notes that's why I asked
    Amiga said:

@Teeceezy

Indeed.. Scout has extra move. I didn't see it on change notes that's why I asked

I see what you mean now. The Scout move was supposed to be implemented earlier as part of the class balance changes, but only made it in the game in a recent update.
    bun said:

@Teeceezy As simple as possible, one currency? The main issue is the supply/demand discrepancy, unless phones become more readily available/cheaper an alternate way of earning tokens is needed.

Thanks for the feedback, @bun.
    General_Pain
    edited July 2016
    That's what the masses are asking for @Teeceezy

& I get it.. It would probably make it too easy..

Then my only other suggestion would be to add chances of Tokens in other ways like I suggested here:

& if not a 4th Radio Call.. . Something that guarantees a Hero Token would be nice.. Even if it's only 1 or 2 Tokens

I would also like to see new Achievements & Goals that include Radios & Tokens for both Survivors & Heros!!
    The possiblilities are Endless there!

-Creating a New Building(s)

-Creating New Platinum Crate (that's very very Rare to get)

-Adding the Rare possibility of finding in The Cinema Crates

-using/converting XP and/or TG (even if it's an astronomical pricetag)

-Specialty Walker (maybe a fatty) that comes to the Wall once in a blue

-bringing back Deadly Missions but making them 10x harder.. but atleast the Reward would be worth it!

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/13190/should-we-get-a-4th-radio-call-option-only-for-hero-tokens#latest

& I'm sure others have great suggestions :wink:

Rhonda
    Teeceezy
    & thanks for taking the time to chat with us @Teeceezy .. Especially on a Monday :wink:

Rhonda
    Just doing my job @rgerkman. :)
    rgerkman
    edited July 2016
    I know that everyone are focused on heroes tokens ect. but how you guys can play challenges from low lvl walkers with those all crappy rewards after maps every week!? I'm knackered down....I have vomit movement every Monday. @Teeceezy anything about tweaking challenge?
    AurA[Deleted User]keparks71Bonz
    & the only other thing I would like to suggest in a different area of the game...
    Please give us new Exploration Maps!!
    It gets very very boring having to play the same Maps over & over & over again!!
    Exploration Maps are my main play when I'm not doing Challenges..

& thanks again @Teeceezy !!

Rhonda
    @Teeceezy
    I'm a super slow texter, so I didn't want to list all the ways that the token systems could be simplified. (There were a myriad of suggestions over the weekend. The one I thought made the most sense was just having heroes use their class tokens)

The other larger issue was the availability of phones vs the token cost to upgrade.

What is NGs response to these issues? Is it something that is going to be improved in the near future or is what we see what we are going to continue to get?

@Teeceezy
    My question is: Is the token system WYSIWYG?
    edited July 2016
    Is there a way to maybe open up all previous played Episodes/Missions & then choose to play it Normal/Hard/Nightmare/Exploration?
    & of course once you've completed them in N/H/N you only get option of Exploration?
    Now that be awesome :wink:

Rhonda
    edited July 2016
    Amiga said:

I know that everyone are focused on heroes tokens ect. but how you guys can play challenges from low lvl walkers with those all crappy rewards after maps every week!? I'm knackered down....I have vomit movement every Monday. @Teeceezy anything about tweaking challenge?

Nothing on tweaking the challenge, but I'll add it to the list of things to bring up to see if there's something to be tweaked.
    rgerkman said:

& the only other thing I would like to suggest in a different area of the game...

Please give us new Exploration Maps!!

It gets very very boring having to play the same Maps over & over & over again!!

Exploration Maps are my main play when I'm not doing Challenges..

& thanks again @Teeceezy !!

Noted!
    MizTy said:

@Teeceezy

I'm a super slow texter, so I didn't want to list all the ways that the token systems could be simplified. (There were a myriad of suggestions over the weekend. The one I thought made the most sense was just having heroes use their class tokens)

The other larger issue was the availability of phones vs the token cost to upgrade.

What is NGs response to these issues? Is it something that is going to be improved in the near future or is what we see what we are going to continue to get?

@Teeceezy

My question is: Is the token system WYSIWYG?

I'll take a gander at the suggestions from over the weekend. There's no word on imminent changes to the token system, either heroes or class. All your feedback related is very welcome, however.

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    edited July 2016
    Make radios something you can earn regularly like in the former deadly missions. Completing it guarantees a radio.

Every other aspect of anything in the game has some way to guarantee collections.

Outposts and challenges have trade goods
    Explorer missions have supplies and xp
    Killing walkers have xp

Why are radios random? If it's the highest sought after commodity in the game, and it's chances of attaining them are "random" via chests how are we suppose to get them regularly?

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    MizTyBonz