Getting way too stupid expensive

So I'm on mission 3 of Episode 10 and cannot beat the walkers to complete this mission no matter what I do, tactics I employ, stun charges, advance weaponery I have, or upgraded protective gear I give my 12 grade survivors I use. I cannot upgrade my potential 14 level survivors until I complete this episode. I'm embarrashed to say I've almost spent $200 on this silly but addicting game to upgrade, train and build my survivors. Personnally it is way too (stupid) expensive to train new survivors or equipment. I guess my concern or question is for the owners of this game; Are they are going to reduce the prices or allow 4 survivors to go on complicated mission.

BusStop
zosonirishmob

Comments

• TheSheriffTheSheriff Member Posts: 76
    edited December 2015
    500 gold at $5 per upgrade is insane...

I won't keep spending at these rates,

My biggest problem is that supplies are so inflated and xp in short supply . Thousands of supplies will barely give you a single upgrade, while a single character or Weapon upgrade will Wipeout hours worth of slowly tricking xp

The game simply lacks a sense of reward or accomplishment, as it's far to hard to upgrade through play alone..
    irishmob
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    You should be able to easily beat this mission with level 12 survivors.
    Here it is on hardmode with 14's against 15/16+ zombies.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @zoson, do you have your videos on YouTube?
  • BusBus Member Posts: 48
    I have already completed this level with level 11 surviviors. The video shows level 14 survivors which should be easy for Episode 10 mission 3, however my people are only 11/12 survivors and I cannot upgrade my training ground to upgrade them until I acheive level 29 in my council.
    zoson
    I totally agree with The Sherifs comments!
    LOL, now that I made a dirogatory discussion "worth" looking into I cannot open my Walking Dead No Man's Land online game...what's up with that?
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Btw your player level is not according to your progress in the story. You get BP (building points) for every upgrade within your camp.

When you tap on that level circle it will show how much BP you need for next level...

So just farm some missions for supply and upgrade a building (guess the council is only your first choice).
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    I had trouble with the same mission failing many times, with gun even win lv 12 hunter, hunter, shooter. But I won with a Scout 13, warrior 10, bruisers 11.
    Gun generate too many high level walkers for this mission, also the mission is a lot harder than in November (youtube).
    HEY Dammit I just LOST my GAME!!!!! That is $200. BUCKS. I couldn't load my game any more and recieved an update for the game and NOW I HAVE LOST All MY Survivors !!!!!! AND IT has me at the beginning of the GAME!!!! WT

BUS
    @Bus, you should be able to recover the game. Is this your original game or have you restarted?
    Nope. The game has started me from the very beginning and has none of my data, winnings, village complex and 16 survivors. Well I don't suppose that they have any of this information on the server?

And yes Capleton, my camp was pretty extensively build.

Bus
    zbot said:

@Bus, you should be able to recover the game. Is this your original game or have you restarted?

Nope. The game has started me from the very beginning at Terminus and has none of data, winnings, village complex or 16 my surviviors. Well I don't suppose that they have any of this information on the server? Otherwise I guess I'm building from square one.

Bus
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Hey @Bus . Send in a message to support with #twdsupport in the message. They'll be able to get your account back to you one way or another. :)
    @Bus, give them all the information requested on the FAQ, name level guild, etc the first time so you don't play message tag with support. They were able to restore my game. Thanks @support! But it takes time I was lucky it only took 5 days. That was during the bonus chance week so I missed out but glad didn't have to start over or I would have given up.
    Teeceezy said:

Hey @Bus . Send in a message to support with #twdsupport in the message. They'll be able to get your account back to you one way or another. :)

Sounds like a plan, I'll check it out and give Support a call up. Thanks for all the help from everyone.

Bus
    zbot said:

@Bus, give them all the information requested on the FAQ, name level guild, etc the first time so you don't play message tag with support. They were able to restore my game. Thanks @support! But it takes time I was lucky it only took 5 days. That was during the bonus chance week so I missed out but glad didn't have to start over or I would have given up.

I actually started a new community with a new game. They are thriving from square one and now at Epesode 3 or 4. They are called Bus Stop. It would be interesting to see my two communities to cohabitate. Bus and Bus Stop. I will give support a querry to see if this is possible with or under the same email address?

Bus
This discussion has been closed.