10 radios got me this

1 inch closer to getting bitch nuts
arrowsparrow

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    3 of the 10 got me this!
    It's possible!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    So rare survivors can show up in the 10 radio pulls?

I got a choice between 8 glen tokens or a uncommon shooter (took the glen cause it's only 16 needed to at least get him)

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    Guess so
    edited July 2016
    Ended up with 12 tokens for 100 radios. What a total waste. Who came up with this shit
    BLACKNORTHGovernatorDeewes
    Congrats rgerkman
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited July 2016
    I did 4 -10 calls and got 2 Abraham tokens.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    And Abraham does not have the Luck trait. NG is testing us...
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited July 2016
    You would think NG would be transparent about the traits of the heroes before people spend money to buy radios for a chance to get the tokens to unlock the character and then use more radios for a chance for more tokens to unlock those traits.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    OneLessTitanTheLostOnesGovernatorlmfgunnut
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @masmith93 "You would think NG would be transparent about the traits of the heroes". Sure....the same company that sold the pistol bundle with 60% silence, only to quietly cut the % in half to 30% w/out letting anyone know? Yeah....that's the model for transparency right there.
    Governator
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    One 15 radio call gave me this two days ago...
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Did nine Abraham calls (10-radio call) and got him 3 times with 8 tokens each time. So I guess it's working. I've gotten 2*,3*, and 4* survivors from the 10-radio call option and I imagine you can get a 5* from it as well.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    2, 8, 32, and 128 Abe tokens all showed up in Abrahams radio:, with eight tokens being the most frequent. I don't know if 256 tokens (legendary) exists or not, but I never saw one in my gazillion pulls.
    But legendary survivors actually pop-up in the hero radio calls too,...2 legendary warriors showed up today in it. Obviously that's not the norm
    My 1st 10 radio call gave me Maggie tokens.
    And congrats spipman
  • ElKaputtoElKaputto Member Posts: 35
    I pull a double rick token. Now i can choose between the left or right tokens. Insane...
  • CheystarCheystar Member Posts: 1
    I got Daryl, but it's going to be a long time before I get more of them. The amount of phones dropping is pathetic.
    _wendy_arrowsparrow
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    All of the above, That's why his leadership trait is called Bitch Nuts because that's what you say when you blow a bunch of radios getting him only to find no luck.
    masmith93_wendy_Invader
  • DeewesDeewes Member Posts: 12
    As I posted on my own thread. I want Carol thats all. I run guild called Carols Cookies. So I need Carol .. but im not paying for radio calls i have to wait for them to drop. radios and to wait for 10 is going to be a long time. I refuse to pay one penny to them til we can either buy the hero we need or have other options to getting radios. IF they want to earn ALOT more cash give us options cuz we will feel we dont mind paying for gas or gold. because we are getting the FUN items we want to play with. I personally do not move my toons to the end of the mission to get the next survivor think its the machette one maybe episode 7? Not sure but I will wait til i get equipment and everyone to 11. I have 14 toons.. one slot open for carol when i get her. I do not leave any boxes on my acct so no one will earn my boxes as the outpost situation is bad. it pairs you up with the wrong lvls. I try to keep that up to 2k one day a week i use up all the boxes on upgrades if i can. then 0 out the remainder boxes. I do not know if the game puts in the amount you win or its taken from the player that a person beats but im not giving my boxes to anyone else when I can no longer enjoy the method as in previous version of outpost fights.

This is my tactic... and They need to change radio gathering. ITS too hard and not many people will put out the cost of the radios for the return of 2. tokens to get a hero. Ridiculous.
  • _wendy__wendy_ Member Posts: 171
    Finally got 15 radios. Fat lot of good it done
    arrowsparrow
    Guess we're just gonna sit around and wait n see what they do next.
  • teamshaneteamshane Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2016
    Got my 10 radios for this pretty little gem..,wtf

So...im gonna stop now.
    raidertomahawk
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    Guys. Stop using your phones for this bull s* Cant you see BG is robbing us??
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    teamshane
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    Spipman said:

One 15 radio call gave me this two days ago...

Like my all time comedians would say in one of their movies, "you luck bastard. you lucky, lucky bastard!"
  • HawkeHawke Member Posts: 8
    I spent 60 radios to get nothing.they were all uncommon and below.s lot machines have better payouts
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    edited July 2016
    Awesome Maggie Event. I don't know why this forum doesn't have a sarcastic smiley.
    Then I will go with this: :'(

... By the way, the 32 Tokens I already had from Maggie - I got them on Daryl Event Day....
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities