star count wrong yet again!!!

I'm tired of suffering because the game can not add. No I have not left or come back. The guild total should be the same as my personal total because I'm the only one in the guild. Please fix. Thanks.
wth.jpg 87.5K
JackBauer

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    ^^^ Help^^^

@Teeceezy
    Okay well if no one is going to answer the post then @zbot Please close this thread or risk having everyone see that I was right.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    It's been reported but please send in a in game support request, most likely it's due to 1 person guild, I had thought the issue with 1 person guild was fixed.
    @zbot

already done and thank you
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    I've had the same problem before too. I wouldn't worry to much, it just seems to be a lag, and normally shows the correct amount of stars, after an hour or so. Also exiting the game and then reloading it, seemed to work for me, when all else failed.
    @timmyaaeh1

No that didn't help. There is something else wrong here.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @DarkFae I don't know if you did this or not, but there is some issue that causes "Loading Guilds" to show up when you try to go to challenges right when you load the game. I've gone around that by hitting map, and selecting the challenge area...when I do some challenges like that, they don't show up in guild total until I reload the game. Obviously yours aren't catching up, but I wonder if the problem with them getting out of sync is related to the same issue. Do you ever go to challenges through the map instead of the challenge icon?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Yes, @lmfgunnut I think I saw that recently but didn't notice a problem with the count when I did.

Also when I started playing NML that icon was not there so I say the chances of me using it are 50/50. I also like to check to see if there are movies at the cinema before I start my challenge missions so will by pass that icon and go in through the maps sometimes as well, instead of using the icon then having to back out of the challenge page to check.
    Its probably nothing, but if they don't know how to duplicate the bug, that might be a place to start (entering challenge from the map that is).

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

[Deleted User]TheLostOnes
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited July 2016
    Hmmmm
    I too am having Star count issues.. I've been checking mine ever since I seen this post.
    Is this normal?
    Think I should wait it out or report now?

Thanks for any help & I will start a new post if I need to

(Currently we have 1655 stars but counter says 1649 & yes I've rebooted & opened on different device & so on & so forth)

@zbot
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    @rgerkman

I would report it now if I were you. I reported 1st then came to the forum to mention it to give others the chance to check and see if they are having problems too.
    rgerkman
    just found out something funky with my own star count still. One shot show the count I see, the other what my guild mates see.

We have all been in guild the whole challenge.

edited July 2016
    There was a time during this challenge that I couldn't get past "loading guilds" message. No amount of waiting would let me access challenges from camp. So I went to it from the map and did a complete round. As a result, I'm now 18 stars off. To everyone else. Nice....

I will file a support ticket on this once my current ticket is answered and I submit my Rick's Silenced Pistol XP refund request is submitted and answered. So...next week?

rgerkmanTheLostOnes
    edited July 2016
    @lmfgunnut

I'm not trying to harp on this (or in anyway convince you of doing the same thing) but this was one of the reasons why I decided to close my guild. This makes it impossible to enforce or maintain a star quota. This type of thing also creates animosity between members who are sometimes willing to be vocal about it early enough for there to be a chance to resolve the issue and sometimes not because people generally hate "pulling" dead weight.

The reason it is a pain to deal with for me now is because it's costing me crates by placing my last guild reward out of reach.
  • ShadowkeeperShadowkeeper Staff Posts: 77
    Thanks guys, we'll look into this!
    thank you @Shadowkeeper
    rgerkman
    Thank You!!

Rhonda
    I've been getting the "loading guild" message quite often myself.. Don't know if that helps @Shadowkeeper

Rhonda
    This will definitely cause an uproar.. Thankfully my Guildies are pretty laid back people.. With me being the one that's most active here in forums..
    We always are 1 or 2 Stars over our final Reward tier & always at the last sec on Saturday morning lol so this will definitely present a problem for us if not addressed

Hopefully it's a quick fix & doesn't become a much larger issue !!
    (Especially if it reaches the masses Globally.. The board will go into chaos again lol)

Rhonda