Currently maxed out building points (BP)

Hi fellow survivors,

I just maxed out all my camp buildings and am wondering if my Building Points of 681/1130 are in sync with anyone who also maxed out their camps.
I would appreciate if you can share your BP too.

theRealBenderOneLessTitanWalkerBait1

Comments

• OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited July 2016
    Here ya go B I'm 764 / 1130. Don't have a clue why I started playing the first of March
    Boruto
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Mine says 764/1130, at 55.
    Boruto
  • BorutoBoruto Member Posts: 1,118
    edited July 2016
    @Ovidmikel, @SpacemanSpiff

Hmm, some of you have 764, but 83 less is not bad at all for my camp. I used to have larger gap before 2.0 update so I'm very happy.
    Thanks, guys.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @Necroboogie

Hahaha. Thanks
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    How in the hell did i fall so far behind? This must be because I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever run supply missions. I still have to upgrade my radio tower before I'm maxed. I'll let you know what I get when that is done.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Borutomasmith93TheLostOnes
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    So it seems like we still have some discrepancies in BP. Very interesting.
    Amely
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Here's mine , maxed out. Weird we still have a bunch of different numbers... guess they are still "looking into it"
    Boruto
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,541
    At least everyone who is maxed is the same level. I'm not maxed but recall seeing some issue about some were 52 and some weren't and it was affecting Gold Crate drops

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    BorutoMizTy
  • ray5545ray5545 Member Posts: 152
    Here is mine
    Boruto
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    Is BP given for clearing junk from the camp? Also, what its the BP value of the memorial?
    Back from 2016 :p
    Boruto
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @theRealBender no. Clearing junk doesn't provide any building points , checked it before when people were reporting not being able to hit the level 52 tier before last council update
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Beneath the fact that everybody is at least at the same player lvl when maxed out (this time) I do not see any problem with differing BPs.

Before they will fix this minor (afaic) problem NGO should work on other things asap...

Oh...and 910/1130 here ;)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    SlickRickMizTy
  • JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    I earned 361 BP when my last tent upgraded. This is my max
    Boruto
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,346
    I remember reading that the order of how you built your camp affects the BPs you get. I don't think that has ever been confirmed by NG, but it makes no sense. Every building should have a fixed amount of BPs regardless of the order you build them. Of course, this is NG and they like holding on to their secrets.
    Rick_ZKBorutoMizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'm on lvl 53 with 2 farm storage on lvl 9 and 2 on lvl 8. I also have 1 upgrade to go on each tent and 1 on radio tent.
    So, that's 7 more upgrades to go and I'm already just a few BPs over lvl 53.
    Where will I be when (if) I do all these upgrades (at around 4mil tomatoes each)?
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    826/1130
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    I'm a level 53 with two storage areas at 9/10, both tents at level 8, and a walker pit at level 8. Everything else is maxed. Curious to see where I end up when I get to 55.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• nexus713nexus713 Member Posts: 21
    878/1130 here...
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    It seems to the main reason to upgrade the tents is for the building points.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    It's more likely that NG adjusted some building points over time (either building or level)
    So if you had already upgraded or past that level then you would have more/less points than others.

Also just randomly, I swear I once saw that it was 1034 points to level up. But when I looked at the next level it was only 1000.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    L53 with 7 possible upgrades left to do. 1 on each tomato storage area, 1 on each tent and 1 on radio tent, but that'll take nearly 28mil cans of toms so won't be done any time soon!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 682
    edited August 2016
    Just hit level 54. I have to upgrade two supply areas and 2 tents (all from level 9 to level 10), and am currently upgrading my walker pit to level 9. If I added it right, I'll end up at level 55 with 647/1130 points towards level 56.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I'm maxed out with 826/1130
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2016
    lvl 55
    67/1130

not bothered upgrading the tents from 9 to 10 as makes no sense
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122

lvl 55
    67/1130

not bothered upgrading the tents from 9 to 10 as makes no sense

Except that equipment drops are based on building points. I started getting excellent equipment once I leveled up everything, including the tents.

Of course, now I need to level everything again. Getting over 12 million supplies is a boring grind.

• WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    Seriously wish they would remove cap on soup cans! :s Such a waste and loss of part of our game! >:)

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    Boruto