Hero token idea

MAD_spazMAD_spaz Member Posts: 13
There are missions for food, xp, and weapons.. Make a token mission. The reward doesn't have to be huge, mind you. But at least it would be an option for hero tokens and the like.

Could also add trade goods as a reward for it too. That would be cool!

Or, am I barkin up the wrong tree?
VerbaubBaldacky

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited July 2016
    I don't think any players would disagree with you on this, but that doesn't mean NG would implement it. What I'm getting at is that I believe if changes are made, we must consider the economic standpoint of the company (even if we hate to). They will view it in terms of money...and to a lesser degree player satisfaction. So those interests need both be balanced. Therefore, putting tokens in rewards crates would be wonderful, but prob not happening since they want us to pay. But perhaps a compromise between positions might be viable; such as reducing types of tokens between just having hero vs survivor tokens, as many people have already proposed. NG still makes money on radios/bundles, but players are more able to upgrade their own selected survivor/hero. But right now, any change is probably better than what we currently have.
  • timmyaaeh1timmyaaeh1 Member Posts: 51
    maybe do it missions for tokens, like a weekend event, and like the challenge? occasionaly can earn on weekend, but would be fairly challenging, and fairly rare that it happens?
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 779
    How about we just get rid of the hero tokens all together? For example, Rick is a shooter, so we should be able to use the shooter tokens to upgrade him. Just get rid of the hero tokens all together and give us the ability to upgrade them the same way as all the other survivors. That way we actually have a fighting chance of getting the heros on the same level as our other survivors and being able to use them all the time, like we all want. I was determined to get a couple of them, mostly Rick and Daryl, and I actually spent a good amount of money on radios to get them, and I'm going to be very pissed off if I can't upgrade them enough to use them on a regular basis, and I know I'm not the only one. So just do away with the hero tokens and make it so we can actually upgrade them
    Baldacky
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    MAD_spaz said:

There are missions for food, xp, and weapons.. Make a token mission. The reward doesn't have to be huge, mind you. But at least it would be an option for hero tokens and the like.

Could also add trade goods as a reward for it too. That would be cool!

Or, am I barkin up the wrong tree?

I vote for your idea ;)