Unite players! Change your picture!

2»

Comments

• AmigaAmiga Member Posts: 3,770
    Months ago without radio tent we used 1 radio call option to get new survivors . I understand high radio price those days but now when we have different calls options, many different tokens radios cost supposed to be 70% cheaper!!!

If NG are blind for this issue then WE need to do something - DON'T BUY ANY RADIOS
    MizTyAnnette578ggbats[Deleted User]
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    Have downloaded image but no matter how many times i try the picture wont change in my profile?
    Selecting change picture, choosing file from download folder...nothing?
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • JunJun Member Posts: 14
    The majority's agenda:
    DaleIRONDeeAvalon8GreenBalloonshakhid
    @Dblis
    Idk. It took me 63 tries to change mine. I'd take a screen shot of my 4 page excel spreadsheet but my supercomputer crashed and I forgot to save changes. Nevertheless, don't give up. You'll get it to work eventually. I think Update 2.1 is coming soon. Maybe it will be working by then
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited July 2016
    I changed for almost a week. Now I'd rather go back to being myself instead of just like everyone else.
    My avatar doesn't affect my game or NG in any way.
    Sorry, no sheep for me
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    TroubleManLightfeetFragzieJenngDodkong
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 666
    @Jun, who is this majority you're posting about? I don't recall seeing those demands anywhere. They would take all challenge out of the game, and NG would never agree to them anyway.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

DaleGreenBalloonLightfeet[Deleted User]
    @brentp17 I agree
    TroubleManLightfeet
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    Those demands in current form are new to me? Not going to be accepted and nothing will change.
    Eg fuel recharge rare of 1 minutes means fuel bundle obsolete, no need to spend gold for refill. There is nothing in it for ng, while we as a community would like to see more value in purchases we still accept that ng needs to make money to survive this offers them nothing.
    As for 75% reductions, your dreaming. You might be able to get say 25% but that would be missing the point, tents need to produce more XP and radio's which are then converted to tokens need to be more available in game therefore the radio tower idea might actually work for NG and for us the players.
    My 2 cents.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World