Maggie leader trait not working

SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
Maggie is in the leader position, but when the missions finish, the bonus 20% XP is not being given.

Frustrating, since I spent 300+ radios to get her...

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,347
    @SlayerSect , do you have a screenshot of the mission completion screen? If it doesn't show on the bottom, please submit an in game support request. Will forward this to NG.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    imageimage" alt="" />

Cheers for the speedy response @zbot.

I will submit a report, but I am still waiting on action on the report I submited earlier, about only getting 5XP on Blindside challenge mission even though I had surpassed level 26 recommended.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

theRealBender
    edited July 2016
    @SlayerSect , thanks for the screenshot. It's been reported.

@SlayerSect , could you do one more thing? Do you see any text when you are making the kill like bonus xp or something like that? Sorry I don't have Maggie so I can't test it.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @zbot, I just double checked and there is no text (2nd XP) indicator that pops up after the kill like with Glenn and his bonus for supplies.

@SlayerSect , thank you for checking.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    The XP per kill is just higher and lumped in with total. I tested this with 30% leader trait by killing 10 with Maggie on team, and 10 without Maggie on lvl 19 equipment missions. XP was 30% higher with Maggie.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@lmfgunnut , thanks for the confirmation that works, I should have asked for the walker level and xp shown on screen, that I can duplicate.