Today... Teeceezy, has written his first major response to this week...

Well folks, what are your comments concerning NextGames official statement...

( @Teeceezy is the company CEO )
I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

TheLostOnesGeneral_Pain

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Teeceezy quick retraction there, but I saw what you posted ;)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    DLichTeeceezyGeneral_Pain
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Sigh...

I give up...

Sigh...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

TheLostOnesMelaniex[Deleted User]
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @Teeceezy

good job, hope to see your (NG) actions to fix this great game.
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    mongo911TeeceezyrgerkmanTheLostOnes
  • chicamorenochicamoreno Member Posts: 8
    Heavy hitters onboard has probably made a real impact on the bottom line. They have got to even it out or risk loosing profits and players. Listiten to what the players want or lose money and interest in the game.
    MelaniexAnnette578MizTyant
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    @Teeceezy Thanks for the reply, it is much needed. The update on the tokens is but a breath of fresh air. But only a breath. You have yet again failed to mention anything else but the token debacle. I'm ok with that if you start bucking up and making good. There is a plethora of incredible ideas that have been posted in the last week that could very easily be implemented quickly.

Can someone fill me in on what the guild council is and what @SlickRick has to do with everything?
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I appreciate the words but it's actions I desire.

I'll expand more after I read it again and have access to my desktop.
    Annette578AetherholeLilyTheTigress
  • piffolomaniapiffolomania Member Posts: 145
    Better than nothing but more of the same. I respect that all these guys are just doing their job and I know in any FTP you should expect all the 'pay walls' and 'pressure walls'. Fix the token system as best you can. Please stop the contempt for the community and the user review process(speculating). I know they started with CPW but this isn't the Wild West so try shaking things up and add some ethics into the decision making process.
    Annette578
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    EL34xyz said:

@Teeceezy
    You mentioned the hero tokens, but the survivor tokens are a big issue also.
    All tokens are an issue, IMO

From what we've gathered, you do like the Heroes and the ability to progress them along with survivors, but the availability of the tokens can feel scarce

This is what I (apparently unsuccessfully) attempted to imply.

TheLostOnesAnnette578EL34xyzJAZZZMAN
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I can't find the statement that is being talked about. Was it removed?
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    LadyAquila
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

LadyAquilaTheLostOnes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    I really do hope that ngo fixes the game economy as was stated because as I have mentioned several times not to be a pain in the ass but because I literally have seen other games fall apart because the people running it thought it was just a game so there was no need to apply real life economic models while developing or altering it. This is a mistake because who wants to play a game where it takes so much time, in game resources and RL money to move further within it that it's completely stagnant and frustrating?

Content providers where treated very poorly and I honestly do hope that A. ngo does something to make amends and mend fences with them and B. treating people like crap does not become another disturbing trend that ngo will continue to exhibit in the future.

Lastly I would just like to say thank you to @Teeceezy, @Shadowkeeper and others who have decided to step out in front of this one, apologize and promise that work will be done to resolve the issues here. Since actions speak louder than words I sincerely hope that whatever gets decided can heal both the game and the community.
    JAZZZMAN
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    If the focus on each call type is the minimum rarity a simple solution would be to give 3 options across the board to any call type.

If using 1 radio guaranteed a minimum of a 1 star survivor but we got 3 to choose from it would be better able to pick the type we want

If using 5 radios guaranteed a minimum of a 2 star survivor but we got 3 to choose from it would be better able to pick the type we ant

We already get 3 choices with a 15 radio call. I feel adding 3 choices to every call type can help people pick the tokens we want for a more specific survivor type and would be more in line with people's goals. If we choose 1 radio call we already expect to get a 1 star survivor. It'd be nice to get one for a survivor type of our choice.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    Musat
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Thank you @DLich and @lmfgunnut.

It was a nice statement, and it's good that they finally reached out and acknowledged some issues. I guess it's hard to be politically correct and say anything about how we've been made to feel like cash producing lab rats. But I hope this is a step in the right direction.
    Dale
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @TroubleMan I don't know if this detracts from your legal argument or not, but in playing the game you have entered a contract with NG in which you agreed to their terms of service. Included in that (in all caps) is the following:

NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE USER ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE USER ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF NEXT GAMES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR TITLE IN OR TO ANY CONTENT THAT APPEARS IN THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE VIRTUAL ITEMS (INLCUDING CURRENCY) APPEARING OR ORIGINATING IN ANY NEXT GAMES GAME, WHETHER EARNED IN A GAME OR PURCHASED FROM NEXT GAMES, OR ANY OTHER ATTRIBUTES ASSOCIATED WITH A USER ACCOUNT OR STORED ON THE SERVICE.

http://www.nextgames.com/terms-use/
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited July 2016
    @TroubleMan Very well thought out and very nicely said!
    Annette578
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited July 2016
    @lmfgunnut

All of that still does not give ngo the right to practice blatant fraud. To sell somebody something one week that you know will become obsolete the next without warning them is fraud. I don't care who owns what. Especially if the seller is running the whole show and gets to decide how quickly something becomes obsolete.
    Annette578InvaderJAZZZMANSgtSalami
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    lmfgunnut said:

@TroubleMan I don't know if this detracts from your legal argument or not, but in playing the game you have entered a contract with NG in which you agreed to their terms of service. Included in that (in all caps) is the following:
    http://www.nextgames.com/terms-use/

NextGames cannot superseded consumer protections afforded in various countries. They may try to control it, but the fact remains that they may not defraud consumers - regardless of what they bury in their TOS.

Also, I'm not denying that NG has the right to change in-game purchases. However, the fact that it was done under the cover of night, no notice, or recourse speaks at the very least to the lack of ethics in the accounting and design department.

If they need to make a change....fine. But don't bury it, and only react when the forum explodes (and then only to those that figure out how to file a complaint).
    InspTurbinesMelaniex[Deleted User]
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    lmfgunnut said:

Also: "We may manage, regulate, modify, control or eliminate Virtual Items at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice. If we exercise such rights, we will have no liability to you or any third party."
    Annette578Papacas[Deleted User]SgtSalami