Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Soon it will be September...

The people at NextGames, don't care about the Guild Council...

No respect...

I am sorry that I spent one Dollar on this game, let alone hundreds of Dollars...

A pitiful situation...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

ggbatsPapacasGreenBalloon[Deleted User]
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 669
    My current setting is "Cautiously optimistic."
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

MizTySlickRickInspTurbines
  • OneVoiceOneVoice Member Posts: 133
    Hi @SlickRick,

What do you mean please by: "...Yes we're still on a spending freeze for all larger purchases..."

Shouldn't the freeze be total?

Cheers!
    SlickRick[Deleted User]
  • I think it's both noble and foolish to try and "fix" the game. We're the players, not the developers.
    It's a great game but only they can make or break it.
    And don't believe for a second about a spending freeze. Ask the top ranked guilds if they've gone without. Answer is no, which is why "boosters" were deemed ok by the GC. People were going to spend anyway
    Noble & foolish to think 2,000 individuals are going to change a company that caters to millions
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    wrinkled_bag
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @bgbelden...

They cater to no one...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    @DLich

Well spoken
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    MizTyInspTurbines
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    In addition , please don't think we are inactive waiting for the updates , we have dialogue several days a week with NG and bring up smaller issues and information about bugs as well.. you can be assured that any new hot topic that arises on the forums is also brought up immediately in the council chat with them. We are still working for you folks and our guild mates. Any questions at all , please don't hesitate to ask them in this thread :)

Speaking of which.. @Shteevie @OldGoth @Teeceezy for the love of all things holy , may you please sticky this thread?
    rgerkmanSlickRickInspTurbines
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,398
    You're one of the good ones @Neil_J
    Cheers man
    TheLostOnesSlickRickInspTurbines
  • @Shteevie the GC is a farce as they talk about everyone not spending meanwhile they have hoards of gold. Easy for them to say don't spend, they don't need upgrades or new gear.
    And I learned early on they didn't ask for what I felt affected me the most.
    Mike Tyson
    OneLessTitanFragziewrinkled_bagmongo911
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    My horde couldn't attract a newt, let alone a dragon.
    SlickRickSgtSalami[Deleted User]
    Here lizard, lizard, lizard...
    SlickRickJapes87SgtSalami
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited September 2016
    @GC as a member or former member of several top ranked guilds, I keep seeing these "This is from the guild council, don't share with the forum". Why is it some big secret handshake agency? Only cool kids allowed?
    Did the guild council directly get NG to give us all those radio's the week before last? This week's Hunter event? No I believe NG is the ones making decisions for NG.
    I said I believe what you're doing is noble but I don't believe you control anyone's gaming fate. Those that stick around do so for the promise of this game to be as fun as it was. NG has more #'s and data about us in this game than even we know. They knew they were losing players so they changed some things.

Any members of the GC take advantage of Back Alley being a repeatable? Which from my understanding is exactly opposite of what NG wants. But hey, whatever helps your star total right? Please support us and don't spend but watch us grab those stars.

Kudos to @masmith93 for knowing what I was talking about.

And no, I've never wanted to join the cool kids club, but thanks for the invite.
    Mike Tyson
    So what about back alley? I got 441 stars. Could have gotten more, but my gold ran low. Didn't buy more.
    SlickRick
This discussion has been closed.