Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    @Top8dog

Regarding designated threads for venting and blowing off steam: This is a public forum where discussion has to be held to a certain standard and the fact is that threads like that rarely meet it.
    Top8dogInspTurbines
  • I'm upset that I don't have the Father Gabriel Outfit yet! Come on NG, give me that suit... I want a badass priest in my lineup killing walkers! :)

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured."
    -Mark Twain

Need a guild or want to chat? Send me a private message @WeekOne or contact me via email: [email protected]

MizTyTop8dog
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    Just want to point out @zbot

The player union that the guy was talking about in the thread you closed is not specifically the guild council,.. It's a union of both who are agrevated at what's happening in the game,.. Directing all similar posts will result in week ones picture,..
    Or is that the aim here?

Just curious
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    [Deleted User]
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,493
    @Top8dog , from what I understood from the users post seemed like user was late to the GC party and needed directions. Also If there's a separate "union" it is welcomed to start another thread as long as it follows the rules.
    Top8dogMizTyInspTurbines
    zbot said:

@Top8dog , from what I understood from the users post seemed like user was late to the GC party and needed directions. Also If there's a separate "union" it is welcomed to start another thread as long as it follows the rules.

Thanks for ya quick reply :)

I wouldn't have gone as far as he did to call it a union,.. I just don't want the gc being closed down,... It's a good intentioned thread :)
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MizTyInspTurbines
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    TCZ got up in the middle of the night to make sure the GC thread wasn't derailed & didn't get shut down. In my book that shows that the players do have power and NG cares enough about what we're saying to lose sleep over it.

** Is there a specific topic the GC would like us to focus on? **
    InspTurbinesTop8dog
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Assuming that "make them be like they were before," is not an option, how do you suggest the traits be fixed?
  • Marie__GagaMarie__Gaga Member Posts: 130
    Assuming playing this game with nerfed traits is not an option, would Amazayn's suggestion be realistic?

Certainly there could be something between 2.1 and 2.2, but I don't see an NG official making a constructive proposal. Therefore insisting on our demands is the most constructive way to follow this thread's title: "repair the game".
    ---
    --- Breaking Deads ---
    --- Don't forget to join the Guild Council - let's work together to make this game great again ---
    --- Click here to send me a personal message.
    --- "I founded three guilds and left them to play at a fourth one. Happy? Somehow yes." ---
    Top8dogAmazaynMizTyDeeLHC
    I think personally would be begrugdeingly happy to go along with atleast a 50/50 chance of interupt working and with no lvl cap,. There just appears to be no compromise coming from the game end,.. Lots of players have mentioned many workable ideas

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

InspTurbinesSlickRickrgerkman[Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.