Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,750
    Was just looking to cheer you up.
    _NoNameSlickRickInspTurbines
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    As they say, the large print giveth, the small print taketh away...
    The disconnect between what I read in game and what I read here only grows. My guildmate is not a forum user and to try to explain what is actually going on with his gear takes an entire coffee night. I'm so glad he's local.
    antSlickRickTop8dogInspTurbinesMizTymongo911SgtSalamiJaden
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    @Shteevie Im sure players don't mind the/a harder challenge, but EXP was significantly lowered from level 15+ Freeman while their Health increased dramatically. EXP is always running short at higher levels, but to have to work harder for less is really tough to swallow.

Making a event from a challenge like this would have been a great idea, the shooter event was nice: but I, probably like most, abandoned the challenge for EXP runs to take advantage of the event. Extra reward bounties for Freeman or for challenge stars would have tied into last season's theme.

New content is great, Tradeshop awesome, a lot of the trait changes that came around the same time, not so much ;) New enemies, maps, and season 7 missions magnificent
    InspTurbinesSlickRickMizTySgtSalamiJadensoggybottomslyndaron
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    @SlickRick

I refrained from replying to shteevies post because I hoped someone like yourself who can be more verbaly refined and constructive could say what I wanted to but without my vocabulary which is often short, blunt,. Untactile and to the point

100% agree,.. Well said
    SlickRickInspTurbinesMizTymongo911Jaden
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Whether it's accurate or not, when one sports the GC badge that person's post is going to reflect on the GC. Js it's hard to know the difference sometimes when reading other threads :blush:
    Survivor420
    We've got badges?
    MizTyInspTurbinesTop8dogmongo911SlickRick
    I've never been able to quote here, but @blynknz has an awesome idea up above. @Shteevie @OldGoth @Teeceezy please take notice.
    Top8dogmongo911SlickRickJaden
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Very special badges. Legendary badges if I might say so myself.

Which of course makes me want to tag @Teeceezy so that you guys really do get badges. Lawd knows you deserve them for all the work you put into this!
    jesterJapes87InspTurbinesTop8dogmongo911
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    Oooo...... @blynknz
    I'm diggin it! Simple and sweet and easy to understand! :)
    Top8dogmongo911
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    If the gc get a badge I'm joining lol
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    MizTymongo911rgerkmanJadenTop8dogInspTurbines
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited November 2016
    I'm straightforward and honest, sometimes blunt, in my opinions and don't beat around the bush*. If that's seen as adversarial, then whosoever sees that just needs to grow a pair!

*Exception made when I'm in poetic mode.....
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    SgtSalamiJadenTop8dogmongo911SlickRickInspTurbinesMizTyArtisansSurvivor420
  • RickGramesRickGrames Member Posts: 391
    Full support to @SlickRick and his great commitment.
    IGN : Rick
    Currently : Level 75
    Guild : MAVERICKS UK 

★ The spirit of ULTIMA LEGIONE is still alive ★
    LINE ID : rickgrames
    Top8dogmongo911SlickRickInspTurbinesCarolewifaeFragzie

Just thought I'd leave this here if anyone wonders why a ban on watching ads could be useful to players,.. It's just a snipet mind :smiley:
    InspTurbinesSgtSalamiSurvivor420
  • DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,562
    "Anyone can put a lot of pressure to make that first valuable purchase, but if the player regrets it, if they don't get enough value afterwords, the game will fail" - Mitchell Smallman from Next Games; October 30, 2014

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    InspTurbinesJapes87Top8dogantMizTySgtSalami
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    Those are the figures for compass point west and that is a good arpdau according to gaming standards. I'm sure TWD: NML does much much better multiplied by many more players so that's very interesting find. Thanks!
    Top8dog
    edited November 2016

Found this an Intreasting read too,.. Posted it once with the link but apparently it needs to be approved :neutral:

MizTySgtSalamiMarkInspTurbinesSurvivor420
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    @Marie__Gaga Yup on interrupt without a doubt.
    Top8dog
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    @Top8dog cool find and read there! Thanks for sharing.

Btw is that TEEZ On the right of this pic checking the forums on his computer , lol.
    Top8dogInspTurbines
    Mark said:

@Top8dog cool find and read there! Thanks for sharing.

Btw is that TEEZ On the right of this pic checking the forums on his computer , lol.

I'll see yours and raise you 8 :wink:

Come guys guess who's who,.....

Any mods or staff wanna own up?? Lol
    Would nice to put a face to the names,.. Makes ya seem more human :wink:

MizTySurvivor420
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Member Posts: 2,831
    Don't you guys realise that this thread is looking more and more like a stalker club?

That being said, I'm the second one from the left, top row, and I have a 25 tot 30 hours commute (depending on traffic).
    DLichrgerkmanInspTurbinesMizTySurvivor420harudsgnNerfMeSideways
    MadPuppy said:

Don't you guys realise that this thread is looking more and more like a stalker club?

That being said, I'm the second one from the left, top row, and I have a 25 tot 30 hours commute (depending on traffic).

Everybody needs a stalker lol,....

For some reason I pictured you as being the guy top right,... Why I don't know lol
    MadPuppyInspTurbinesArtisans
  • SlowMoSlowMo Member Posts: 203
    I just wanna know whos the guy who took away my interrupt...
    Top8dogInspTurbinesMizTyMadiantszgerg77
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    SlowMo said:

I just wanna know whos the guy who took away my interrupt...

-I'm the guy that made Interrupt not work during bodyshots. Well, one member of the team, anyways. We're not hiding from it; if you have thoughts you can post them here or send them to my inbox.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTy_NoNameSlowMo
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    Props to you for taking "partial" blame.. @Shteevie My thoughts... Please bring it back.. I asked nicely so that should count for something! :sunglasses:

PS.. You may have started a witch hunt! :wink: good luck with that! :joy:
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    InspTurbinesJadenMizTymongo911Julialicious
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    The interrupt nurf, the new Coke idea for NG. Take your best thing, loved by all, and change/diminish it. Brilliant strategy NG....
    Rick_ZKmongo911CaptainslayerInspTurbinesSgtSalamiharudsgnTop8dogFester17TheLostOnes
  • antant Member Posts: 547
    At least Coke realized it's error and changed it back....hmmm, I wonder why they're #1?
    Click here to join the BlackjacknBeef/Asylum Family.

Click here to see my youtube strategy videos.
    NCDawgFanMystiquemongo911ArtisansInspTurbinesTop8dogggbats
This discussion has been closed.