Working Together To Repair The Game...NML Guild Council Intent

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,728
    Was just looking to cheer you up.
    _NoNameSlickRickInspTurbines
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Whether it's accurate or not, when one sports the GC badge that person's post is going to reflect on the GC. Js it's hard to know the difference sometimes when reading other threads :blush:
    Survivor420
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,728
    I've never been able to quote here, but @blynknz has an awesome idea up above. @Shteevie @OldGoth @Teeceezy please take notice.
    Top8dogmongo911SlickRickJaden
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 2,838
    Oooo...... @blynknz
    I'm diggin it! Simple and sweet and easy to understand! :)
    Top8dogmongo911
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738

Just thought I'd leave this here if anyone wonders why a ban on watching ads could be useful to players,.. It's just a snipet mind :smiley:
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
    InspTurbinesSgtSalamiSurvivor420
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited November 2016
    Those are the figures for compass point west and that is a good arpdau according to gaming standards. I'm sure TWD: NML does much much better multiplied by many more players so that's very interesting find. Thanks!
    Top8dog
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    @Marie__Gaga Yup on interrupt without a doubt.
    Top8dog
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    @Top8dog cool find and read there! Thanks for sharing.

Btw is that TEEZ On the right of this pic checking the forums on his computer , lol.
    Top8dogInspTurbines
    Mark said:

@Top8dog cool find and read there! Thanks for sharing.

Btw is that TEEZ On the right of this pic checking the forums on his computer , lol.

I'll see yours and raise you 8 :wink:

Come guys guess who's who,.....

Any mods or staff wanna own up?? Lol
    Would nice to put a face to the names,.. Makes ya seem more human :wink:

I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MizTySurvivor420
    MadPuppy said:

Don't you guys realise that this thread is looking more and more like a stalker club?

That being said, I'm the second one from the left, top row, and I have a 25 tot 30 hours commute (depending on traffic).

Everybody needs a stalker lol,....

For some reason I pictured you as being the guy top right,... Why I don't know lol

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

MadPuppyInspTurbinesArtisans
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    SlowMo said:

I just wanna know whos the guy who took away my interrupt...

-I'm the guy that made Interrupt not work during bodyshots. Well, one member of the team, anyways. We're not hiding from it; if you have thoughts you can post them here or send them to my inbox.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MizTy_NoNameSlowMo
This discussion has been closed.