Compass point west

Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
Whaaaat??? Yeah, no I'm not lost. I see there are "employees" of this game all up in your forums. Funny... Guess CPW isn't worth their time.

Since no one over there responds to me, thought I'd give it a shot here. (I play & love both games btw). We would like to know if compass point west has been abandoned by next games. If we are spinning our wheels, wasting time on a game that's dead and go em it would be nice to know.

I would appreciate some contact from a game representative of some sort. Players over there r dropping like flies...
jestermasmith93SlickRickggbatsInspTurbinesBadLuckChuckSgtSalamii812manyCapletonPain WalkerAmely

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Earl...

you are expierencing the result of " poor business practices "

Or...

They don't care...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

[Deleted User]
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    Very sorry that our family on the other side of the forum is being ignored. Do you guys have any ideas on how to get NG attention? ;)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    SlickRickBadLuckChuck
  • Earl_1Earl_1 Member Posts: 315
    No idea. That's why I'm here. I know they watch your forums. Maybe I'll find someone that cares.
    ggbats
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    @Earl_1 welcome : )
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 713
    @Earl_1 Your game looks fun, but no updates since April. Your mod. has not logged on in July. This game will go the same way when next games starts another.
    Good luck
    [Deleted User]Amely
    @SgtSalami howdy :). @wrinkled_bag I love both games. Hope they keep this one going & revisit CPW.
    SgtSalami
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited August 2016
    @Earl_1...

Sir, I an sad for you, and the players of " Compass Point West "...

Your Hope for NextGames to " fix / improve / care for / help " The game " CPW " is sure to be destroyed...

@Earl_1 think about it...

Concider... If you were NextGames why would you not " fix / improve / care for / help " one of your " products "

Answer... You wouldn't waste " time / effort / MONEY " on a part of your business that is " loosing money " to have & maintain...

It's just business, and " everybody " , " Everybody " , " EVERYBODY " sees just how NextGames is taking care of a part of their business...

" Compass Point West " is being left to die a slow death...

( if business conditions change for NextGames, then they might try to save the game... But I wouldn't hold my breath... )

Sorry...

( it's just business... They are not your friends, which is evident by their " inaction "... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

SgtSalami
    @mongo911 yeah :( I'm painfully aware of those truths.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I downloaded the game a few months ago even though I'm more into zombies than compasses.

I was surprised that it seems to mostly be about cowboys but I guess I didn't play long enough to get to the compass part.

But wondered if collecting compasses is as hard as collecting tokens in NML?

Does the game feature the very old compasses that are just magnetized needles floating in a dish of water? Or is it mostly about more recent compass types where the needle is on a pivot?

What about thumb compasses and gyrocompasses? Are they like hero tokens here?

Do you have fights on your forum whether a fluxgate compass is cool or not?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ant
    @stuffnthangs I like that thought. Maybe ur right. Gives a lil hope :)
    @TheLostOnes I'm sensing a lil sarcasm...we like our cowboy game
    [Deleted User]
    Lol. Won't that b grand @stuffnthangs :)
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,754
    I play both and want to see improvements in both games.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    @Earl_1 no sarcasm, I just suffer from an unstoppable urge to talk nonsense.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    SgtSalamiEarl_1