Do either new Carol/Rosita bundles appeal to you?

2»

Comments

• MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I won't buy a thing until they fix token economy
    @LadyAquila perhaps they already filled their new market analytics job ad and your hubby is in group B?

@NewAnalyiticsLabRatGroupB: please move me over to the B side. That's a cool bundle
    mongo911MadiLadyAquilaInvader
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Yeah, @MizTy, I'm kind of glad that I don't have that option. It would be tempting. ;)

Rick never spends on the game, so I found it much more interesting than he did. LOL
    MizTyInvaderTroubleMan
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    They could offer 5000 gold, 300 phones, 500 Rick Tokens, and Legendary equipment for .99 and I STILL wouldn't touch it!!!
    TroubleMan[Deleted User]
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 655
    Rosita's bundle is tempting, so hard to find good items but as someone who did get the governor's bundle prior to boycotting i can't help but notice that except for the pic it's the same weapon (exact same abilites).
    Added to the fact that 25 warrior tokens doesn't relate to rest of package and just seems tacked on. Doesn't change the overall issue of the token system and what can i do with 25 tokens...nothing.
    Fix the game and your ways NG, and i will open the wallet once again to value for money packages, these aren't it.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    Cmon peeps! Proudly display your badges by changing your profile pic. Perhaps the Strategic Laboratory Marketing Metrics Modeling Analyst is listening

Show your love by helping new job applicants easily transition to these post apocalyptic days
    InvaderMelaniex
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    @TheDarkSoda -- I don't know, that would be a pretty Damn good make-good for the Rick Rollback (aka nerf)
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    It would be a make good if they gave it to us for free. :smiley:
    GindyPowerUK
  • kasslekassle Member Posts: 5
    I'm more interested in seeing a Rosita character than a pack that doesnt relate to anyone in the game. Same for Andrea, Dale, Merle & the other costumes we have.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @kassle, good point. Costumes are not anywhere near as interesting now that show characters have been introduced.
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I purchased the Rosita bundle last time it was offered (pre- tokens) still the best assault weapon I've got, I love it :smiley: I think the other bundle mentioned is for those yet to purchase any bundles, appeared on my alt account on hubbys tablet but not mine
    MizTy
  • I didn't see my choice, but if I was spending and not saving for $600 in traffic tickets, I thought the Rosita bundle was good. I haven't seen or look for the Carol bundle
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    SlickRick
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,034
    I've bought both bundles in the past and until there is some sort of replacement compensation for the outfits in these bundles that I already own, I will not buy them a second time. They simply aren't worth it after the first purchse.
    Elder of ArmyofDarkness

"I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    BadLuckChuck
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    edited August 2016
    why can't I vote...I am with the 89%...

edit: oh I guess I did vote...I guess I can't vote twice...
    mongo911MizTyTheLostOnes
2»