What should the best way to get hero tokens be?

general2673general2673 Member Posts: 39
Give some answers. The developers may look at this if it has some input as they said this was a top priority so lets give some suggestions.
fear those whom are conquered for they are they are a most deadly enemy - hidden in plain sight

What should the best way to get hero tokens be? 22 votes

"choose one" calls always give at least 1 token choice
4%
general2673 1 vote
Chance to find them in all crate types
31%
KiffwunderBuckzzJesterRadicsJapes87InvaderTheCrabp_herian 7 votes
Logging in every day gives some
31%
Neil_JtembelOliverfelixReeconnRobotelulJayZGindy 7 votes
Killing Walkers at wall and/or missions
13%
PapacasKaiKaiMadi 3 votes
Other(post your suggestions)
18%
DCBMETInspTurbineskenjinenjinekimhclew 4 votes

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    We need at least as many ways to get tokens as there currently are to get supplies or XP.
    MizTy
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,236
    Too bad there's not an "All of the above" vote button.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Jaden
  • kenjinenjinkenjinenjin Member Posts: 19
    i think the current system of pulling them from radio calls is fine, but with one modification: 15 radio calls should net you a minimum of 32 hero tokens, just like the class tokens.

The main issue is how to get more radios. I think that if they made radios more abundant in the game, it would address most of the complaints arising from the token system. There is an exciting aspect of making a call without knowing what's behind those spinning cards, and there's some value to preserve in that system.

I really like the idea of making radios something that can be had for trade goods. Maybe next to the Legendary, epic, and rare crates, they can add a radio crate that gives you guaranteed radios. The other thread suggested 4 radios for 500 TG, but i think that's definitely not gonna happen, knowing NG. More likely, the crates can cost 1500 TG, and can get you either 2, 4, 8, or 15 radios. Now doesn't that sound like something that NG would be willing to consider?
    WahooDawgPowerUK
  • deb1hddeb1hd Member Posts: 333
    Logging in every day. Have the memorial tent produce. Since deadly missions went away. Or do somthing with the deadly exploratory missions.
    Invader
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    Having just 2 types of tokens (hero & survivor) = best proposal I've seen made by players here, in my opinion.

Separate radio options for specific classes or Heroes = Another wonderful idea proposed by players

Tokens just for logging-in = Wishful thinking & unrealistic, lol
    AetherholeMrSorrowPapacas
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    tokens or a 15 radio call for quest completion rather than gold. personally id rather the 15 radio call...
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Should be able to choose between options of standard rewarding or tokens when completing challenge missions. There. 2 birds with one stone. Happy community.
    ekimhclew
  • GindyGindy Member Posts: 703
    Encourage activity, but there should also be other outlets, This'd be a nice perk to a non existent enhancement, tho.
  • IfyourforgiveIfyourforgive Member Posts: 59
    Among other ways I would love for them to replace rare gear in golden tickets with tokens.
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    How about all of the above!
  • ekimhclewekimhclew Member Posts: 775
    How about we just do away with the hero tokens? Upgrade the heros with survivor tokens just like we do the other survivors. Use scout tokens to upgrade Glenn, shooter tokens to upgrade Rick, hunter tokens to upgrade Daryl and Maggie etc. It would actually give us a fighting chance to get the heros on the same level as the other survivors and actually be able to use them on a regular basis, which we all want.
    MizTy
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    A daily login bonus would be an excellent way of getting them. That way, radio calls could continue as before without the chance of survivor tokens reducing as, god knows, we need plenty of those as it is and it's hard enough to get those we want already!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)