If they truly hear us then fix one thing...auto center

Baby steps. How do i know change is coming from above is to simply change 1 thing. Nothjng else has changed. All we hear are discussions. Well fix something. Its been a week and its time to see some results.

Fixing auto centering, should be simple enough.

Token system changes will just be a waiting game . A how much are we losing from players vs how much are we getting from new players thing. Im a coder so there are somethings that should be easy to fix like changing the percentage on the randomness function to allow for more radios but I understand their issues with radios in their value to the game.

Is there something better and easier they could fix to show us they are listening?
MizTy[Deleted User]GreenBalloon

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    They don't care...

They view us as suckers...

Don't you get it yet...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

MizTyGreenBalloonteamshane[Deleted User]CanadianMike
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Auto center is the single most frustrating feature on this game (and that's really saying something). I have heard even one played say "I need my auto center." Not one. Never. EVER!
    [Deleted User]GreenBalloonInspTurbinesBadLuckChuck
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    @Teeceezy @Shadowkeeper @NewAnalyticsLaboratoryZookeeper

Are you here? Can u give us an update on auto centering? There appears to have been MUCH talk about it these last 6 months, (it's kinda getting tiring to read about, isn't it?)

I think it was Update 1.10 that fixed this issue. Apparently it may still be an issue? Perhaps a General Announcement on that subject might be nice?

As a valuable lab rat wanting desperately to feed on the sweet nectar of instant gratification, I'd be interested in learning more about the responsiveness of my zombie distribution channel

#mywalletisstillclosed
    GreenBalloonteamshaneInspTurbinesBadLuckChuck
  • teamshaneteamshane Member Posts: 22
    Oh i get it, thats not my point about the post. Im just looking for action that they actually fix stuff. All the "improvements" have hurt the game and the underhanded changes not mentioned are alarming, so im all about them putting their money where their mouth is.
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    Actions speak louder than words. We're getting small bursts of words, but no action.

If you have time to design new splash graphics to try and sell bundles, then you have more than enough time to turn off auto-center.
    [Deleted User]
  • JunJun Member Posts: 14
    The majority's agenda
    [Deleted User]wrinkled_bagGreenBalloonAvalon8
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 698
    @Jun Please quit posting your garbage. It will never happen
    MizTyFester17
  • GreenBalloonGreenBalloon Member Posts: 316
    edited July 2016
    @Jun- As a whole, the community always considered 5 minute gas to be a fair reduction. Asking for 75% reduction isn't reasonable, knocking it down 25% would be a significant decrease and is still unlikely to happen.

The size of your post is unneeded. Font reduction would help and rethinking what you really want to say would be more helpful than "in your face" shouting. It doesn't even read comfortably.
    Fester17InvaderPR0DJ
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 672
    @Jun - Also, who is this majority you claim has these demands as an agenda?
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

[Deleted User]
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    Is the topic that auto center still isn't fixed in FF mode like the update release notes said? Because as a loyal member of @AnalyticsLabRatGroupB I'm interested in that topic

#walletisclosed
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    "Majority" translation = probably just him.
    SlickRickrgerkmanInspTurbines
  • ClaypoolClaypool Member Posts: 57
    I fin all the times I launch a survivor in a perilous position while wasting a potential attack with auto centering rather amusing
    Governator