All-time and current stars are off

reeboleereebolee Member Posts: 2
My all-time and current stars are off, just joined guild sunday so they should be the same. My screen says 311, everyone elses says 299. Guild minimum is 310, going to probably get kicked, PLEASE FIX!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    @reebolee
    It's a known bug. We all have experienced it at some time. Mine was 18 stars minus at one time. Just took my screenshot, sent to our Line/fb group. It was acknowledged with guild & leader. We have a minimum, we have to achieve, so it was acknowledged. There isn't anything they will do except tell you how sorry they are. Best of Luck. :)
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Do you ever enter challenge area via the world map? I suspect that occasionally the game isn't able to load guilds, which would prevent you from entering challenges from the camp screen, but doesn't stop you from using map screen. I did that this past challenge when guilds were not loading and as a result 18 stars that showed in my screen were not added to guild total and others in my guild saw a lower total.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• JVC_TWDJVC_TWD Member Posts: 496
    @imfgunnut I did that last challenge but my stars didn't change. They stayed the same.