Glenn, my Hero

Since zombie analytics can't cunningly steer me toward the right IAPs to resolve my current situation bc my wallet is still closed, could you help me out with my latest baffling confusion?

I wanna use my new hero Glenn to go dumpster diving for supplies. Which equip should I upgrade? Any thoughts?
SlickRick

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,720
    edited July 2016
    I took Glenn, without upgraded equipment, on a few runs. He basically opened crates while an assault and hunter took out the zombies. In the end, 3-5k supplies isn't worth it to me at this time. Maybe if there is a time I really need supplies and he gets upgraded more he may be more useful.

That said, if it were me, I'd upgrade a cheaper weapon. Probably the level 17 epic knife.
    MizTy
  • PR0DJPR0DJ Member Posts: 834
    Hammer which is equipped with gold luck is ok and one level higher, but for scout I like legendary axe with interrupt and silver luck.
    MizTy
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    edited July 2016
    Really? I had thought it would come down to Charging vs Swift Strike. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way? I'm not used to scouts
    edited July 2016
    MizTy said:

Really? I had thought it would come down to Charging vs Swift Strike. Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way? I'm not used to scouts

Swift Strike now doesn't stack with luck, so I'm waiting for it to be fixed before I upgrade my knife, and Charging for scout charge ability not so appealing as interrupt. IMO.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,720
    I should have probably prefaced with, I don't ever really use scouts. Hence why I'd go cheap.
    MizTyJenng
    Ohhhh. .. good point @PR0DJ
    I forgot how relatively worthless a scout's charge ability is for exploratory missions. Thx for the brain stab
    MizTy said:

Ohhhh. .. good point @PR0DJ

I forgot how relatively worthless a scout's charge ability is for exploratory missions. Thx for the brain stab

Even for high level challenge missions: if you bring a scout - he better be able to interrupt or super dodge or he is screwed in spite of how much damage he can do.
    TheLostOnes[Deleted User]ggbats
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,029
    I love using a scout on the high level kill-all-walkers challenge missions but only if they have 100% interrupt and high dodge (luck). So I would also go for the legendary hand axe.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    PR0DJ
  • OliverfelixOliverfelix Member Posts: 64
    edited July 2016
    Hgdshkl
    MizTy

Very useful glenn.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
    Is it real?
    Yes haha farm unlimited supplies
    F2P is now max camp
    @Oliverfelix show screenshot of your Glenn with highlighted leader trait.
    No pics haha
    @Oliverfelix Ok never mind, I agree with @piffolomania
    On my ss you can't see that lvl 14 knife, but it's swift strike, luck, interrupt. Would lvl 18 Glenn be offended by a lvl 14 knife? Would it still be effective for dumpster diving & what not?
    edited July 2016
    Thx
    Go beyond the limit. Thats all. Maybe it will help
    Would my lvl 14 knife help my lvl 18 Glenn survive tho?
  • insight55insight55 Member Posts: 37
    edited July 2016
    @MizTy I think Glenn will have trouble against normal walkers above lvl 20 with a max lvl 17 weapon. He should do fine against normal walkers below lvl 21.
    @insight55 Thx. Good to know. So which would u pick?
  • insight55insight55 Member Posts: 37
    I would pick the legendary axe with interrupt.
    MizTyJaden
    And does anyone wanna help me pick out his outfit? Here's what he has to chose from
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,029
    Lvl 17 epic with gold dodge. But you need to invest the xp!
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    PR0DJJaden
    Yah. That's the trouble with being bored. It makes one obsess about little things & frequently results in spending $ impulsively. Too bad for NG my wallet is firmly closed. I might have bought a bundle & some boosters as I sat here pondering Glenn's plight.

But the idea of buying a weapon & having NG "game balance" it next week & then expect me to contact customer service in order to resolve my feelings of being violated during the night doesn't sit well with me

@Teeceezy @MarketAnalyticsLabRatsB
    1Ris
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 654
    The best item i saw was the lvl 17 leg knife with 75% threat reduction. The only issue is upgrading it for use, I'm waiting response from ingame player support to see if any plans to nerf this ability (not holding breath) as it seems a high percentage which usually gets nerfed. If used in all melee team has the possibility for 0 walker reinforcements.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
    MizTy
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I just take him along as a spare body to open the crates then park him in the exit while I farm with my assault and hunter
    jesterLadyAquilai812many
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 657
    MizTy said:

And does anyone wanna help me pick out his outfit? Here's what he has to chose from

Top right. Epic with gold dodge.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead