GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thank you @SgtSalami. :)

I'm not implying that either. I'd argue that there are lots of reasons players may move on from NML and the title gives this thread a generally negative vibe. 3 months is a long time - there's plenty of good comments here and I don't see any reason to start a new thread for these purposes.
    DANGERCLOSE68
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Stop misconstruing my words. @GrimGael
    mongo911GrimGael
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Thank you @MizTy :)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    ggbats
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
    Scribbling on the sky the message He has left
    Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
    Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    masmith93JulialiciousArtisansAnnette578
  • swilleralesbaneswilleralesbane Member Posts: 15
    People have relationships. Relationships hardly ever last your lifetime. When you play this game, you have a relationship with it. It will grow, then mature, then pass away. It is a cycle for everything in life.
    wrinkled_bagMaverick1969
  • DeanTWDDeanTWD Member Posts: 187
    My best friend left the game. Goodbye Les. Now I have to talk to him in real life. It's just not the same.
    Shut_UpArtisansMizTyAnnette578
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    i might also add myself here. semi-retired, i will just hit 430 stars and be done with challenge. happy holidays everyone! :smile:
    SgtSalami
  • zboneszbones Member Posts: 161
    Some can’t handle change, good or bad so for those, see ya!!!!. Just like a job. If you don’t like it you can leave otherwise get back to killing zombies.
    wrinkled_bagantSgtSalamiNCDawgFanCaptainslayerArtisansDangerB
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,502
    Uhm.. Imo you are @all going too far with the conspiranoia... ;)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    SynapseRanger
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 656
    Probably not the first game he quit and not the last. The gaming world continues.
    ArtisansCaptainslayer
  • GrimGaelGrimGael Member Posts: 1,410
    That makes me sad. Don't know those two but always fun and interesting on the forum.
    Top8dog