GRAVEYARD OF DEPARTED PLAYERS - for whatever reason....

Comments

• TeliantesTeliantes Member Posts: 11
    Well, I am close to receiving my one year badge - level 54 -as a 1-person guild who mostly just raids and works on my characters i have earned 8,157 lifetime stars and have completed all but 3 chapters at nightmare mode. I have all level 20 legendary characters with fully leveled gear and simply can't stand the whole leveling system and no way to get ahead raiding system anymore. This is entirely set up so you can never have a top level character - if you do the rules change. I'm done-I have invested too much time and money and this game only brings me frustration. Next Games made the same mistakes as so many gaming companies and didn't listen to their players. Greed greed greed.... too bad they ruined what used to be fun.
    SgtSalamiiced1979Sebi
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Signed: @BarcodeJ 1/3/17
    SgtSalami
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @BarcodeJ... Please reconsider...

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

Artisans
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,391
    My wallet has departed this game
    Proud member of the Army of Slayers top guild in guild wars

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    bigbeanoInspTurbinesxbamfx
  • Top8dogTop8dog Member Posts: 738
    It's simple,.. The game has been on a steady decline ever since some Muppet at NG made shteevie in charge,.. And it will continue to do so until shteevie resigns or gets sacked,.. There new policy seems to be greed,nerf,greed,nerf,greed,nerf some more,.. They talk about balance,.. The only balancing being done is ngs bank accounts,.. They don't give a flying shit about veteran gamers and are all about fleecing the new players that flock in by there thousands everyday,..

This post will be removed,.. I will be banned,.. But I don't fecking care anymore,.. Shteevie you are a cancer,.. A cancer that's ripping the heart and soul out this once great game,.. Yes son,.. You should be ashamed of yourself,. Your money grabbing antics and your nerf the fuck attitude,.. CANCER,.. That's your legacy,...shteevie,.. Relish in it,..

Drops mic,... Raises middle finger,... Ban away bitches,..
    I love the game,.. I criticise a lot,.. I appreciate the good,.. And battle the bad

DON'T TALK,.. THINK

Lose Ends Make My Ass Itch

Maggie,.. I'll Find You,.....
  • LabyrinthLabyrinth Member Posts: 2
    TurkishLegion

Labyrinth 58
    Emre 58
    RenCapoch 58
    Babaevi 58
    Nihat 58
    Karazıpkalı 58
    User 57
    Hellgate 55
    Chaguj 55
    GindybigbeanoMaverick1969
  • ArtisansArtisans Member Posts: 721
    @Labyrinth, very sad, Turkish Legion. RIP
    Retired, but not entirely dead.
    "Really? Good luck with that!"
    LabyrinthGindyMaverick1969
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    edited March 2017
    Why @Gindy ? Did your boss catch you ? Or only because of non working advertising feature ?
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    GindyArtisansDeadBeat
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,343
    Gindy said:

@JackBauer -- neither :) Real life keeps getting busier and moderation is something I'm terrible at. The switch from M-F to W-Su was a tough adjustment, layered with the time requirements of the newest challenge structure proved to be too much and the nail in the coffin.

I'll still pop in here from time to time to keep you honest, tho ;)

This describes what I'm experiencing exactly, I've just managed to avoid that final nail so far. Good luck - you are missed!
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

GindyArtisansDeadBeatWalkerballz
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    "As the time commitment grows more towards a full time job including weekend shifts." It was worth repeating.

Enjoy your new found extra time to do other things Gindy.
    JackBauerDeadBeatSgtSalami
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,397
    I'm sorry @Gindy but I totally get it:(
    All the best in real life hun
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    SgtSalami said:

hiding this thread...not cool

Care to elaborate?
  • JackBauerJackBauer Member Posts: 1,546
    The Notification Message of @Julialicious Post, when I click that then I get a "Comment not found" page.
    -----------------
    Remember to use your charge abilities
    SgtSalami
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    @Teeceezy sure...what @JackBauer said...maybe it was just that she has not fully been unbanned from her earlier timeout/go stand in the corner...or is @Julialicious really on double secret probation
    Teeceezy
  • Squall_NMLSquall_NML Member Posts: 737
    @Julialicious
    Sorry to hear that. Feel free to comeback :)
    JackBauerWalkerballzJulialiciousAnnette578
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 544
    @Teeceezy Ok. Glad I could help : )
    TeeceezyAnnette578Walkerballz
  • NeoTheOneNeoTheOne Member Posts: 83
    edited September 2017
    null
  • WalkerballzWalkerballz Member Posts: 1,896
    Goodbye Shane my brother for the past year, who has left the family and game.
    You will be missed. 3/30/17
    Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, if you get bitten , just hate the bite! ....... Sly Stone
    Please join us
    Jadensmann