NG Just Announces New NML Band "The Tone Deafs" - Debut single -Trade Good Blues-

Logged in today to see the fantastic new 3000 TG for 5 radio option. Gee thanks NG, for listening to your pissed of customer base and offering another outrageously priced 'bundle'. As pointed out by the conversion genius @lmfgunnut the rates are crazy. In fact, they are really just insulting.

So I just thought I'd toss out a few more 'suggestions' for TG bundles.

15,000 TG for 15 radios. Sure, it's more expensive than 3x3000 TG bundles for phones, but now it's just one easy click for all 15 radios. You gotta pay for convenience right? Amiright?

20,000 TG for 15 radios with a 'guarantee' that when you use them, you will absolutely have zero increased chance of drawing anything you actually need. In fact, because you view this particular bundle as an 'idiot test' anyone that purchases it with TG will have a non-disclosed increased chance of 500% of drawing only 1 star heros, especially hero's not already owned. (well actually we don't own anything...at least according to the TOS).

Does anyone else have any 'suggestions' for NG for future TG bundles?
lmfgunnutMizTyAmely

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,554
    edited August 2016
    A "You Must Be Crazy" gold bundle offerring $150 for 21K Gold
    ..... you can then convert those 21K Gold into 105K TG's

A "You Must Be Even Crazier" TG bundle offerring 25 Gold for 3,000 TG's
    ..... you can then convert those 105K TG's into 35 "guaranteed" 25 gold bundles to get 875 Gold from TG's

At this point a new currency is introduced into the game (Gold given by TG's) which can be used to purchase -
    A "You Must Be The Craziest" Radio bundle
    ..... you can use your "Gold from TG's" currency to purchase a 15 radio's for 700 "Gold from TG's" currency which will give you a 256 tokens of a hero of your choice.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    TroubleManShut_Up
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    We can get a choice for hero tokens? That part's cool :)
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    @MizTy of course you get a choice! Now if you want NG to provide the tokens for the hero of your choice, that's an additional bundle the "You had a choice now pay us more bundle" $49.99 ensures that you actually receive the tokens you chose. For an extra $19.99 you can also purchse the "Choice Protection" bundle, that guarantees that your choice is actually what you will receive in the bundle, but only for 72 hours. After that the tokens will be Shane (an unannounced Hero that will attempt to kill your survivors on any mission. He also spreads poor morale).
    1Ris
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    I think I pulled Shane this weekend. And I definitely will buy the consumer protection plan bundle if I ever purchase equip again
    TroubleMan1Ris
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    To NG: What are you thinking? Seriously, what did you expect was going to happen here?
    TroubleManInvaderShut_Up
  • SerpSerp Member Posts: 621
    The "You're going to feel some slight pressure and a tremendous amount of pain" bundle: for 5000TG's they send you a tube of lube.
    Serp said:

The "You're going to feel some slight pressure and a tremendous amount of pain" bundle: for 5000TG's they send you a tube of lube.

I thought for 5000TG it was an empty tube of promises labeled 'lube'. 25,000 TG gets you the actual lube.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I thought for 5000TG it was an empty tube of promises labeled 'lube'. 25,000 TG gets you the actual lube.......

Which on a later update gets nerfed and - unannounced - is replaced by sand.

Ouch! ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    TroubleMan1RisMizTy
    @Neil_J LOL