If NG used its own cost values to trade collectible resources.

DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
Today marks the first time in this game where one form of currency is able to be swapped for another form of currency.

NG has heard our cry for the ability to use one type of collectible resource to swap out for a different type of collectible resource by adding the ability to use 3000 TG to purchase guaranteed 5 radios. Although the calculation didn't quite work out in favor of the players it's a step in the right direction towards being able to swap one for another.

So I took the liberty of creating a table conversion for NG in the event they decide to do this with other forms of collectible resources.

The main ones are -

Supplies
XP
Radios
Trade Goods

It's calculated today that when upgrading buildings that as the remaining supplies needed to upgrade the lower the supplies to gold ratio is. Needing a few supplies is about 500 to 1 gold where if you need 1 million supplies it's about 1800 to 1 gold. For purpose of this demonstration we're going to use a flat, median number of 1200 supplies per gold.

All forms of collectible resources will be compared against each other via the cost of gold to determine a fair trade value which hopefully NG can use to allow us to trade supplies for XP and Radios for Supplies etc.

So that we can deal in whole numbers everything will be compared to the cost of 100 gold.

Supplies are 120,000 for 100 gold
XP is 15,000 for 100 gold
2 radios for 100 gold
500 TG's for 100 gold.

So using this conversion you could swap

120K supplies for 15K XP, 2 radios or 500 TG's

15K XP for 2 radios, 500 TG's or 120K supplies

2 radios for 500 TG's, 120K supplies or 15K XP

500 TG's for 120K supplies, 15K XP or 2 radios.

Going a step further since we can use 3500 TG's for guaranteed epic crates and use 7500 TG's for guaranteed legendary crates the following ratio would be used to swap these for collectible resources.

Rare gear for 1500 TG's, 360K supplies, 45K XP, 6 radios or 300 gold

Epic gear for 3500 TG's, 840K supplies, 105K XP, 14 radios or 700 gold

Legendary gear for 7500 TG's, 1.8 mil supplies, 225K XP, 30 radios or 1500 gold.

I think using your numerical calculations between what's able to be purchased via the cost of gold is more than fair and in line with each other. If you plan to create a cross reference system for us to be able to swap one form of a collectible resource for another form of a collectible resource this would be the appropriate calculations.

Thank you.

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
| My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
InspTurbinesDeadBeatInvaderlmfgunnuti812manyDalePirateCreed

Comments

• DLichDLich Member Posts: 5,526
    This also helps us rank 500 TG pulls

4 radios is the best (200 Gold value)
    26K XP is next (173 Gold value)
    26K supplies is next (21 Gold value)

But if you allow the players to swap equipment for other resources including Gold then equipment would push the other 3 into the bottom category.

Legendary equipment for 7500 TG's or 1500 gold
    Epic equipment for 3500 TG's or 700 gold
    Rare equipment for 1500 TG's or 300 gold.

It'll also make getting rare items from gold crates in missions more valuable further helping the players to no longer complain about getting rare drops from gold crates. Everyone wins with this strategy NG!!

| OG | NOC | USA | UK | CA | CQR | UC | RAD | ZEN |
    Other Leaders | Kick_ass | Pic | abailey362 | GunnerGaz | JMo2127 |
    MAVERICK'S 1 Million Star Club | OG | USA | NOC
    Analyze This with ALF4reals | v1 | v2 | v3 |
    | My YouTube Videos | My 1st Interview | Best Analogy Award!! |

Freemium... the "mium" is latin for 'not really'
    lmfgunnuttammy
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    @DLich Thanks for your work(first want to write for your job, but obviously, this should be NGs job, not yours). I dont know if NG will care about what you wrote here, but swapping gear for phones would be great. Even if the "exchange" rate will be half(3 phones for rare, 7 for epic, 15 for leg). I personally really dont believe they will implement such exchange, but it will help us to get rid of unwanted rare equip while getting enough phones to get some survivors/heroes tokens/tokens. At least your post can help some ppl to understand weird "price" of 5 phones for 3k TGs.
    MizTy