Hero token solution

I think that if they give an option to unlock a hero on a 15 radio call only (with a possibility of them starting with 2,3,4,or 5*'s) and still implement the hero token to upgrade I think this would be a fair compromise to the token issue.. Even to go as far as having a forth option on radio calls that are 25-30 for a 3-5 slot pick with the hero's being drop rated the same as a epic or legendary survivor would be a good compromise..

And then once you maxed out your hero @10 *'s eventually you could sell back or trade future tokens for xp, radios, etc.. Something similar to the tg tiers.
FLWillPorkypig720

Comments

• FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    murph0228 said:

I think that if they give an option to unlock a hero on a 15 radio call only (with a possibility of them starting with 2,3,4,or 5*'s) and still implement the hero token to upgrade I think this would be a fair compromise to the token issue.. Even to go as far as having a forth option on radio calls that are 25-30 for a 3-5 slot pick with the hero's being drop rated the same as a epic or legendary survivor would be a good compromise..

And then once you maxed out your hero @10 *'s eventually you could sell back or trade future tokens for xp, radios, etc.. Something similar to the tg tiers.

Good idea but it's important tokens universal for everyone