This goes out to Next Games ... Hope you read it .

OvercomerOvercomer Member Posts: 14
Hey Next Gen, have you woken up to the fact that you have had soo many player drop offs since you made so many changes. Reduced Gold and Silver rewards, changed the radio rewards, changed the upgrading system, implemented new skills etc that didn't need to be changed, your latest few weekend events SUCKED BALLS !!! Oh and when you level up, its irrelevant as we will just make the zombie levels harder to piss you off. Oh and you know all the time you spent levelling up your team with specific skills and XP, well now we are going to change that too just to piss you off... SERIOUSLY !!! get real...

God, do something exciting like zooming in to the actual game play when combat is on. Like right in to the action not just a little. be in the scene like a movie shot.. Now that would be something ... They show soo many good shots on their webpage and facebook but they aren't in the game..

They forget that end users drive their business and they keep ignoring us. So I'm sure they are scratching their heads saying, why is no one playing. Because your NOT LISTENING TO WHAT WE WANT. How can they fix something when they have gone too far ? Good question right ...

What did they do to fend off people jumping on to Pokemon GO ? Any Big special weekend event ? Nope .. NOTHING !!!! How stupid .....

I used to get my outpost attacked 4 times a day. Now I hardly get attacked. I have 24,000 crates in stoage and no one is attacking me ? Interesting right ....

LightfeetMelaniexLadyAquila

Comments

• DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 713
    I'd be raiding you if i could find you, over and over again. All i find are 500-550 crates on offer. What tier are you?
    If your low tier but high survivor lvl then others are probably scared off.
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • Magee529Magee529 Member Posts: 81
    @Overcomer you need some of my vodka ! Yeah the changes are very agrivating and I don't see too many radios dropping from the hordes !!!
    1RisalnodInspTurbines
  • R2runfastR2runfast Member Posts: 332
    This guy is way too nice. NG isnt listening. You win the crowd, you win freedom.
    InspTurbinesMelaniex
  • Bloodmoonwolf85Bloodmoonwolf85 Member Posts: 116
    Dude go away with the negativity. Make your own damn game if you can do better.
    alnodLightfeetGrinch
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Foreign zombie babies are the worst...
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    InspTurbines
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Do you find that calling people stupid motivates them?

SgtSalami
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    A problem with the game?
    How come it's never been mentioned before?
    Maybe we should firm a guild council, or something?

Doh!

*Insert head in hands JPEG here*
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • OvercomerOvercomer Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2016
    DIblis said:

I'd be raiding you if i could find you, over and over again. All i find are 500-550 crates on offer. What tier are you?
    If your low tier but high survivor lvl then others are probably scared off.

ha ha . Level 19 Tanks, level 19 Armoured and level 19 zombies, level 18 survivors maxed out. Hope to see you there ;) p.s. there is now 26,000 crates there.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    The new mover of trade goods you have no longer relates to anything the attacker sees or gets...depending on your tier, you will be worth 300-500 though you will be charged 10% for losing regardless of the tiny number taken by your opponent.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Neil_JInspTurbinesTheLostOnes
  • InspTurbinesInspTurbines Member Posts: 706
    I'll cut the person some slack. Maybe, they are new to the forums. His or her comments don't even come close to the insulting FB jobs post by NG. Now as a newbie, maybe they could have read some the threads that are addressing these issues that they brought up.

But really, do we have to bring up politics here? I play the game and come here to escape that crap! I see enough of that lying hag and pompous orange ass enough on TV and on the net! Sigh... : /
    MizTyWalkerballz1Ris
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @Overcomer normally I wouldn't respond to posts like this, but this photo kinda sums this thread up perfectly lol. verbally attacking ng won't solve anything & doesn't even merit a response from them as who would? Therefore rendering this thread pointless.
    P.s if u could get max tg out of a raid these days, lvl 19 max tanks, walkers etc.. Are nothing to mow through lol & same with lvl 18 survivors as u stated so no big threat there as this ain't a measuring contest lol