I just accidentally got tokens instead of accepting

JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
So it's now official - there are people stupid enough to hit "get 128" instead of "accept". At least one: me.

Finally another epic assault after many weeks seeing no assault at all, not even green ones, and I get the freaking tokens (and retired my rare assault to accept the epic so now I don't even have three assaults anymore).

And with the scarcity of phones it will probably take weeks to even get a rare assault for my team.

How about a confirmation like when you want to retire guys? For the ones like me who manage to hit the wrong button?
Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
MizTyAmelyInspTurbinesWalkerballz

Comments

• Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2016
    yeah ... i totally agree with you ... if people don't want accept survivor must be the warning like "are you sure to do this" ...
    R.I.P for your epic assault :neutral:
    By the way ... the phone drop rate is the lowest now ... it's make me very upset ...and trade 3000 trade good for 5 phone is suck ... i raid only reward about 300 400 500 trade good and usually need go to hospital after raid ... so need do 6 raid for 3000 trade good ... so hard ... they do this cause they want people buy the bundle of radio ... no way i will never spend my money for the darm high cost radio like this
    JadenMizTyInspTurbines
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    That's a bummer. I think the Token economy has been so ingrained in our brains that our fingers gravitate towards tokens when we see it, lol. Better luck next time
    JadenInspTurbines
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,060
    edited August 2016

Thanks. :'(

I even got a screenshot of him before accidentally rejecting because I also had his "twin" to select. Mocking me even more... and he had dodge, bullet dodge and luck (and skin).

I don't know if to cry or scream. :p

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    InspTurbines
    edited August 2016

That's a bummer. I think the Token economy has been so ingrained in our brains that our fingers gravitate towards tokens when we see it, lol. Better luck next time

Next time I will take a deep breath when getting a survivor I'd really like to keep... then another... and another... then I'll slooowly move my finger towards the "accept" button.

Now I got those damn freaking tokens and not even someone I want to spend them on because no. Just no.

And to think that it might even take months to get another epic assault makes me want to rage-quit the game (well... almost).

There are so little phones even with the current event... and phones are just a chance at something, as we all know. *sigh*

Magee5291Ris
  • Hyuga_KojiroHyuga_Kojiro Member Posts: 15
    Wow ... he is a perfect one ... Lucky Trait , Bullet dodgle , melle dodgle ... and Iron trait work perfect cause Assault have high heal .... if the last trait is MarkMan he will be the excellent Assault
    Yep, he would have been great... that's even more of a bummer: he had really nice traits.

And right now I can't even slay some walkers because I'm out of gas. Going to bake some waffles instead. :p

TheLostOnes