Cinema problem after every update, why?

As soon as i installed the optional update, just like before, cinema stopped working. I know that the update didnt have anything to do with the cinema itself but why does the same problem keep happening? I mean NG earns money via those ads so i cant understand how its still happening. Is it perhaps just me, or is this same for others who installed the update?

Comments

• NesendreaNesendrea Member Posts: 6
    Hi Kaiser,

I haven't installed the update, and my cinema still doesn't work. I seem to recall another thread in which someone indicated that their cinema began working again AFTER they installed the update. Regardless, it does not appear that the update itself is causing this problem.

Anyone have any ideas for fixing it?
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 681
    my cinema was workin installed update now not working & yea i think after everyone my cinema quit also... & to top it off it happened on weekend when no ones in office that can fix it... in my phone settings it usually has option to uninstall update but this app dont have that option
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    If not working, I tap on it several times to wake it up. It certainly works more often than not.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    TheLostOnesrgerkman
  • MarsOneMarsOne Member Posts: 65
    Tried your trick @TheMurphy, unfortunately it didn't work.
    Kaiser
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,839
    I tap on my cinema a few times and it comes to life
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 681
    yea ive always had to do that @EL34xyz for me after updates after u hit play... black screen & box pops up sayin something went wrong please try again after goin through that process over a dozen times i might get a vid to work or cinema will close
  • raida1021raida1021 Member Posts: 147
    I have a profile on an Android device and another on an iOS device. I get videos left and right after challenges and from the theater on my Android device consistently, however, recently I am lucky if I get 2 videos a day total on my iOS device. I logged a ticket but have not heard back yet. It stinks because I am losing out on tons of XP, supplies, gold, radios, and equipment. I hope they fix it soon.