Developer Update - Official Discussion Thread

1235»

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Too true matey...... :(
    @MadPuppy
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335
    I'm not in the room when we're talking to any of the store platforms. I think it's more likely that there was a bug, maybe related to the upcoming OS version change, and we needed to fix something and resubmit. It's a standard part of the process that you have plans for in case you need them, and you're happy when you don't need them.

I know it's rough waiting on an unknown date, but the goal is and has been to get you the update as soon as was practically possible.
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    GovernatorGeneral_PainrgerkmanOneVoice
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 989
    @Shteevie: So...can we assume this coming week??
  • MadPuppyMadPuppy Moderator Posts: 2,827
    You can but Google and Apple will not be faster for it. Not even Steevie can look into their citchen. So don't assume and protect youserf from disappointment. We all want it last week. :)
  • General_PainGeneral_Pain Content Creator Posts: 2,459
    The more heroes they add the easier to get hero tokens from radio calls as the chance will increase
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    #universal survivor and hero token
    Fester17
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Thank you
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• emodwarfemodwarf Member Posts: 17
    @painclasher Are you sure? More heroes added to the game could easily mean the same odds of getting hero tokens overall, depending on how the odds and logic are set up for radio calls. If each survivor slot in a radio call has an X% chance to be tokens for any hero (not a specific one) the odds stay the same for getting hero tokens. And the odds of actually getting a hero you want are watered down.

The only way I can see more heroes in the game meaning higher chance for more hero tokens overall is if each hero is considered his or her own class and the devs are willing to cannibalize % of getting a regular survivor to support a better chance at hero tokens. But again, even that waters down chances of getting Abraham or Maggie if you don't care about Michonne or Carol or Rick, for instance.
  • ShteevieShteevie Staff Posts: 1,335

@Shteevie: So...can we assume this coming week??

Never safe to assume, but yes; I think that in this case, I can say that the update will be live right about....

Now!
    Development Team Member - The Walking Dead: No Man's Land
    Please note: Development is a fluid process, and suggestions and implementation take time and iteration. Any discussion of future features, deadlines, updates, balance changes, and such should be considered prospective and subject to change.
    MadPuppyrgerkman