'Fight it out'- Day 1

How did everyone do on day 1? This was all
I could muster for today. I will have to say i do not ever remember getting this many stars on first day of a challenge. The '1' gas was very useful for me as I never get gas boosters during the week. Tomorrow the real hunting begins. Best of luck to all! 400,000,000 seems so far away
grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
zbotJenngMizTyggbats

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I've got 272 stars and have killed 1,079 walkers. That's a LONG way from 400m.
    Jenngi812manyggbats
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    247 so far for me.......and I'm in 4th place! Lol crazy a** star catchers I've surrounded myself with :)
    DLichi812manyggbats
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I'm at 36 and have killed 177.5 walkers
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    JenngBorutoAmelyi812many
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    I'm keeping with my strategy of doing two challenges at a time to max so that I can maximize quests for crappy classes. Using the extra gas for lots of side missions. I have just over 100 stars and 500 walkers killed.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

MizTyi812many
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    @SlickRick
    You sure like the DL....... You just need to work on making it more believable lol
    SlickRick
  • AmelyAmely Member Posts: 24
    Ive killed about 800 on day one. Hmm a little way to go yet then
    i812many
  • GladiGladi Member Posts: 616
    Would be nice to have some counter aviable, so we know how much we killed aready and how much we need to kill. Any solution on this @Teeceezy? I myself killed slightly over 1200 in first day, but with almost finished challenge stars grinding, I believe it will drop a bit for remaining days. And wall walkers are not counted, even though I consider that also walker kills.
    i812manyabel001keparks71
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    1280 kills so far...284 challenge stars.

i812many
  • abel001abel001 Member Posts: 28
    Gladi said:

Would be nice to have some counter available, so we know how much we killed already and how much we need to kill. Any solution on this @Teeceezy?

Totally Agree. Having a live counter would motivate us to play more if we are far behind the necessary walker kills.
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    At this moment I have nearly 3000 kills for the event. How does that compare to others?

I'm running challenges but while they cool down I do raids instead, killing 70-100 per raid. I have a theory that it's the most efficient because it's only 2 gas and 8 minutes to get 70+ zombies. I just wonder how that compares to people who are using side missions instead.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    i812many
  • BaggywrinklesBaggywrinkles Member Posts: 57
    I'm at 198 stars, 871 kills. But at my level, I'm nearly done all I can on the challenge, and will get into more killing soon. The challenge itself doesn't provide enough walkers to get very far, so I focused on challenges first while the gas cost is reduced,mfreeing me up to focus on more kills later. I think that this is most people's reasoning, and hope so too, as we only hit 40m kills on day one. A counter would be excellent, but a daily heads up is better than nothing, it helps us get an idea of what needs doing. Good luck in the remainder of the event everyone...
    i812manyMizTyJenngggbats
  • BigFellaSteveBigFellaSteve Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2016
    284 stars...1468 kills
    SlowMoi812manyggbats
  • TheCrabTheCrab Member Posts: 88
    I'm running challenges and while they cool down I kill about 500 or 600 walkers in 9.3
    IGN : TheCrab
    Currently : Level 74
    Guild : Mavericks NOC
    MizTyi812manyInvaderggbats
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 393
    315 stars so far.
    i812manyInvaderggbats
  • BaggywrinklesBaggywrinkles Member Posts: 57
    210 stars, about 2k kills so far. I'm pushing to hit the 220 mark for the first time, previous best was 205. I'll make it, but it's slow going now, putting my lv 12s against 15-16lv walkers makes for a lot of heal time... At the start of this, i needed between 7-8k walker kills to hit my 20k kill achievement for 300 gold. I'm thinking I'll just get that by the end of the week too... Or hoping anyway.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    tallinie said:

315 stars so far.

I have 316...but I hit the wall now :p
  • MrSorrowMrSorrow Member Posts: 109
    exactly 300 stars here, but since my survivors are level 16 and all challenges RSL is 20-23 this is starting to be my limit.
    Join Retribution HERE
    Elder of Retribution guild

• i812manyi812many Member Posts: 139
    311 on stars, but i'm calling it quits on challenges. I could pull off another cycle or two but i see no need. Onto outposts and exploratory missions.
    grammar: the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit
    MizTy
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870
    312 stars and also quitting challenges now. Time to focus on outposts and maybe the odd exploration.
    Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    i812manyMizTy
  • BowChickaWowBowChickaWow Member Posts: 19
    338 stars, at my limit. About 3,500 killed
    i812many
    Mrr, I was planning to reach 370 stars tonight but my final saldo remains 342 stars as I just noticed that the gas cost had been returned back to normal during my office hours..
    i812many
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I was shooting for 370 too, but had to tap out at 356. I kept failing missions altogether at that level. By far a personal best though. It was fun.
    MizTyi812manyAetherhole
  • AetherholeAetherhole Member Posts: 33
    Yep, same here. I was shooting for 370, but stopped at 353. I failed two missions in a row and figured at 9 gas a pop, it's absolutely not worth the hassle! I'm just shy of my best at 354, though.

Those fatties and armored walkers are just too much...
    LadyAquilai812many
    Lets see if they reduce gas refill time to 1 min for wknd. Maybe challenge is still open and can try to finish it.. At least one more full round is possible, maybe two - at least some of missions.
    i812manycorpseridder35