Duplicate Guild Names

JenJen Member Posts: 74
Please limit Guilds to making original names. It's quite confusing for people when 2 or more guilds have the same name. @OldGoth @TK-421 @Teeceezy
<b class="Bold">Jenny (Ullr)
Email/GroupMe: [email protected]</b>

<blockquote class="Quote"><b class="Bold"> elder/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS </b></blockquote>

Comments

• TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for pointing this out guys. I've passed the message onwards.
  • JenJen Member Posts: 74
    Test

<blockquote class="Quote"><b class="Bold"> elder/recruiter of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS </b></blockquote>
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Agreed. When some one was trying to find our guild there were several.

The only problem now is how to they address this. I assume it will be a moving forward thing as people shouldn't be forced to change their guild name.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    You need to add something from the description so that they can distinguish it and find the right one. The leader has the ability to change the description. Our guild had the same issue.
  • JenJen Member Posts: 74
    @zbot I was actually more referring to the leader boards. There are multiple STARS and atleast one of them tried, for recruiting purposes, to pretend they were one of the top 3 when they were not. I was being politically correct by not call it out in my original post.