Bring the governor and Negan in to the game

It would be great to play as one of the main antagonists, you gave us Lucille, but no Negan tut tut!
flyingcowking

Comments

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I saw they already stated more Heroes will be released later, but I don't know if they use "Hero" as an umbrella term to include the so called villains too. But I think next one to come will be Bruiser class since none yet so far, which probably means it will be the least used or desired hero/villain except maybe for outposts
    purfect247flyingcowking
  • purfect247purfect247 Member Posts: 217
    I guess that any one is a 'hero' that can find a way of surviving a zombie apocalypse! If we followed Negan or the governor instead of of Rick would we be cheering Negan on now?????
  • @purfect247 no I won't follow Negan. Nobody wears a skintight leather jacket except in same sex adult movies. Looks completely gay to me.
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99

It would be great to play as one of the main antagonists, you gave us Lucille, but no Negan tut tut!

Negan will be added to October along with other characters (Morgan, Carl, Dwight, Ezekiel and Governor) ;)
  • SynapseRangerSynapseRanger Member Posts: 233
    Maybe add them as challenge mission raiders. Make them slightly stronger than most raiders and make it a boss mission worth more stars. I think that would be cool.
    Good luck, dumbass
    FLWill