Walker Week: 400M seems impossible

Last Tuesday the count had reached around 88 million...so it can be said that by the end of this wkly challenge it could only have around 270M or 300M walkers defeated. I am wondering why this event will last until Monday while the weekly challenge will last only until Saturday...is there something I missed or misunderstood about this event?

Comments

• DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Last time we had an event like this, it looked impossible. Until it happened.
    MizTyInvaderDLich
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 712
    All walker kills count, except the wall walkers
    MizTy
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 212
    @PimpOfTheDead, thank you but still did not answer my other question. Why the event runs until Monday next week while the weekly challenge will last only until Saturday this week?
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Gosh...

NextGames is such a nice bunch of folks... We're gonna all get some " goodies "

We should be ashamed of ourselves, for starting trouble, with the " no open wallet "...

Right ???

( for those who are angry about any post, that is critical of NextGames, or even of Finland, as concerning the above " post "... That post, was a post of total " Sarcasm " )

I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

• IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    Herberge said:

@PimpOfTheDead, thank you but still did not answer my other question. Why the event runs until Monday next week while the weekly challenge will last only until Saturday this week?

Because walkers killed in episodes, exploration and outpost count too.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 212
    @mongo911, I am not trying to put a slate on NG's plate here...I posted this topic because I'm asking for some clarity of the event. Apology If you got this message wrong.
    Now its clarified by @IRONDee. That's all I want to know. Thank you.
    MizTymongo911
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    I'm with @PimpOfTheDead but I think it's fun pretending it's real and I try to kill as many as I can, just for the challenge of it.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    mongo911LadyAquila
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Actually @wrinkled_bag said it. The second post. So Pimp didn't have to answer the question. ecause it was answered.
    Shut_Up
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Well maybe @PimpOfTheDead & co should talk to everyone in the GC (and their guilds), and have a secret "do not kill walkers" protest and see what happens at the end of the week.
    If we get it, its a scam,
    If we don't then it wasn't.
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited August 2016
    You're numbers are off too. Using the huge sample size of 2 days gives you 44.24 million a day for a total of 309.68 million walkers barely enough for any reward.

Then suddenly players riding unicorns will make one last push literally as they use the unicorn horn to delivers thousands of death stabs and it will look like the end of the season 6 episode 9.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Just farm 7.4 and get 1xp for a week straight.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    Actually... It comes down to...

Just how NextGames wants to play this out...

( thanks eetu for for following this... It's gotta be interesting, as to how it plays out... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

LadyAquila
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    Damn @eetu - everytime I see your nick I want to play Max Payne instead of NML :)
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum