Thank you NG for bad bundles!

PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
Armors with no dodge, weapons with no luck, same outfits from before. And that at 15 €? Thanks for making it easy to keep the wallet closed.
MarkMizTySpipman

Comments

• daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    Yeah the current governor assault rifle is no Bueno compared to the usual one
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    couldn't agree more :disappointed:
  • PapacasPapacas Member Posts: 416
    At least temptation is not an issue, hehehe
    Mark
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Bummer. I'm usually a customer for the governors bundle
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    I bought it. It's not supposed to be compared to prior Governor's rifle because they already gave us a lvl 19 governors rifle with luck/spread. And Rosita's rifle has identical traits. This new Governor version is meant to be rotated-in at higher walker lvls with 100% interrupt, wide-spread, and Lethal. It's what I wanted for my assault.
  • ElKaputtoElKaputto Member Posts: 35
    My Aug have luck enough;-)
    MizTy
    Well maybe i am totally wrong but interrupt without luck is not worth the 15 euros. At least for me...
    Ovidmikel
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    edited August 2016
    I'm not saying everyone should buy it. I'm only saying that we were already offered governor rifle earlier with the "perfect" traits, and then Rosita rifle had identical traits ( @ElKaputto is showing the prior rifle that was offered). So it's nice this time around to have that interrupt trait with wide-spread, so we can swap in/out depending on the map lvls. I didn't need 3 identical assault rifle traits since I don't bring 3 assault survivors out on missions anyways, except at lower lvls
    @Movado i get you. I just bypass any weapon without Luck, but that's me. I would love to get this one with arc, luck and interrupt, hehe
    MizTyTheLostOnes
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    No luck, no thanks. The end.
    TheLostOnesOvidmikelPapacas
  • MizTyMizTy Member Posts: 1,335
    Overpriced &underpowered
    Ovidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    edited August 2016
    I've got a couple weapons I've lvl up out of desperation for lvl 19 but I'm always hoping for pulling one with luck . The most very important trait if you happen not to kill it you dodgd it lol
    Papacas
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Ok, I just counted my inventory and I have 31 level 19 legendary weapons/armors that just sit there unupgraded because they don't have gold luck/dodge.

Why would I pay real money for another?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Papacasi812many
    I just think at 14.99$ you should be able to pick your traits and there should be no lvl cap
    TheLostOnesBaggywrinkles
    @Ovidmikel amen to that
    Baggywrinkles
  • tallinietallinie Member Posts: 361
    NG should nerf luck trait imho. Its too overpowering and needs to be rebalanced.
    DrBOBPapacasBaggywrinklesi812many
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    tallinie said:

NG should nerf luck trait imho. Its too overpowering and needs to be rebalanced.

Go to sleep please
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    mongo911GreenBalloonatrainofficial
    @tallinie im sure that 99% of the folks would disagree with that included myself . Kinda like they nerfed the silencer trait because it was too strong which make no sense because a weapon is either silenced or its not. MY as well put a silenced trait on bruiser scout and warrior weapons Imo same dif. What would nerfing luckactually acomplish? It's nice to look for and find the perfect traits for survivor and weapon and iit doesn't make a Survivor too strong they can't be killed or hurt . Although I don't agree with your logic I respect it and suggest if you think the luck trait is to strong choose your survivor or weapons that don't have luck therefore nerfing luck yourself and that way you'll have exactly what you're asking for and folks that like luck stacking won't be affected and get what they want too. Problem solved
    Papacasi812many
    Shhhh. . Maybe nobody will notice that terribly unpopular opinion up there. Move along now. Please continue rants about bundles. The more toxic the better for drawing attention away from the aforementioned rockinghorse-doodoo suggestion
    Papacasmongo911GreenBalloon
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,399
    14.99 I have to pay 22.99 in australia definitely not worth it. i would consider it for 15 as my current is outdated and it at least has gold arc
    Proud member of dragons weyr a top 50 U.S. guild

#bringbackinterupt
    #fixthetokeneconomy
    #ridusofautocover
    Papacas
    And yet NG continue releasing bundles like these. Would they do it if nobody was to buy them? I have no idea...
    Whoever is in charge of the Marketing Analytics Zombiemunchers needs a freaking Brain Stab
    Ifyourforgivei812many
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    If you build it, they will come...

NextGames consistently avoids anything with perfect traits...
    It is part of their " Balancing Concept "

( plus... A sucker is born every minute... )
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

PapacasGreenBalloon
    mongo911 said:

If you build it, they will come...

NextGames consistently avoids anything with perfect traits...
    It is part of their " Balancing Concept "

( plus... A sucker is born every minute... )

I could not agree more!
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    Best way to have them not sell bad packages is to not buy them. They'll get the message quickly.
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    @daegun... I Beg to differ... NextGames folks are from Finland...

They haven't learned from us...
    I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

LightfeetInspTurbines