What's the highest Health you have on survivors?

Of course dodge % is much more important than pure HP, especially at higher levels. But, just curious what is the highest health you have on any survivor? Anybody able to break the 3,000 health threshold yet?

Show & tell, please

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I have a bruiser at 2,850
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I can also only muster 2,850. I think the max is 2,875. A legendary level 19 bruiser with level 22 leg armor with gold health (which I believe is +75?).

This one only has silver health on her armor.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    Movado
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I stand corrected, my bruiser is now a 2,800 health rating. I changed his armour from one with silver health for this one with gold stun and bullet resistance to use in my Outpost. I also have one with gold dodge and gold skin I use when I take him on missions with no ranged saviors but it's 2,800 too.
    Movado
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I have Bruisers over 2900, but bruisers are boring. It's more fun to talk about Bitch-Nuts, lol.

Check out my nuts....no, not those ones....the other ones... :p

BN.jpg 157.4K
    Ovidmikel
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @SpacemanSpiff well that's at least 3 haszeros that are helpful
    Maggie for xp and if you need supply's Glenn that actually has perfect traits for a scout but 100% harder to lvl up than a plain ole scout
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    @NCDawgFan and @LostOnes those are some nice Bruisers you have. I think the game does not yet allow a crossing beyond 3k hp yet in game but with lvled bruisers being closest and with ironskin & dodge traits they remain hard to kill especially in a good outpost setup. I think assault classes will have next highest potential. And @SpacemanSpiff your 'nuts' look big
  • daegundaegun Member Posts: 135
    That's my best. With a gold health and max level 22 armor (mine is 21), it'd be a bit higher.