Did not receive glen tokens

snowcat77snowcat77 Member Posts: 1
Hey everyone when I made radio calls and got enough to get glen it said when I got him I would also receive 10 tokens for him (which seems to be the norm from what I've seen other people say). Well, when I went to check on him I only had the 2 extra that rolled over from the combinations of amounts I got from the radio calls. Can I be reimbursed for this?

I also got the glitch where I watched the video but didn't get the pick the extra rewards, and it was on one where there was 4 special rewards :(

Comments

• You could unlock the character by using the tokens offered at the time to do so. You only needed 8 more tokens to unlock and found 10 so had 2 left afterwards. Cinema is very glitchy, always has been. If you watch a video then click to close it immediately afterwards if you need to do that to get back to the rewards screen. Don't let the game time out waiting for you to respond.
  • MovadoMovado Member Posts: 863
    It's not possible to get 10 tokens directly from phone call. Only increments of 2, 8, 32, 128, 256. You must be referring to the screen that said "Share" and then to receive 10 Glen tokens for pressing the green Share button. I didn't do that myself but thought maybe that was some social media 'share' button? If you went through with it and didn't get 10, then you should let support know.
    rgerkmanSpacemanSpiff
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I didn't get my 10 Tokens after sharing either.. for all three of the Heroes I've gotten.
    Like Moado said.. Send a Ticket to ingame Support. Just be prepared to wait longer than awhile to get response :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • @rgerkman

Where are you all finding this share button?
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    I think they are talking about this button (when Hero is first unlocked). I don't even remember if I had pressed it or not.
    rgerkman
    That be the one @SpacemanSpiff !

Rhonda
    edited August 2016
    @DarkFae
    I couldn't find my Glenn snapshot but the bottom is same as this pic..

Rhonda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited August 2016
    @rgerkman

Mine never said that so I guess that means no tokens for me. I didn't even get a notification that you responded to me. I suspected they were playing stupid game with people's accounts, now it's good to at least have concrete proof of it. This is why I don't like ngo as a company.
    @DarkFae
    Well that's completely messed up!! If that's the case.. then every player deserves an extra 10 Tokens per Hero!! For real

I wonder if it's an App Store thing? Like.. Google Play vs Apple? Idk & if so.. That's completely wrong!! Completely!!

Rhonda
    ggbats
  • @rgerkman

Mine did not ever say that and I have 2 heroes unlocked and yes that is a very f'ed up way to do things.
    ggbats
    :unamused: that's not cool at all

Rhonda
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited August 2016
    @rgerkman @SpacemanSpiff @Movado @snowcat77

Well it seems that I owe ngo an appology. I'm very sorry about what I posted in my earlier post in this thread. I was mistaken and can admit when I'm wrong. There has been so many strange glitches that I began to wonder then believe that some of it was done on purpose to people who are not liked by the staff/mods. I have recently openned another hero and this time when I paid more attention instead of speeding through it I saw what everyone was talking about. Here's what I saw and I hope it helps other players (which was what I was trying to do when I orginally posted here in this thread) :

*I used line.app to share the photo on my tablet.
    SpacemanSpiffrgerkmandeb1hdFLWill
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @DarkFae Ooh nice!
    [Deleted User]rgerkman
  • @SpacemanSpiff

Thanks. I was so surprised I dropped my tablet!
    SpacemanSpiffrgerkmanggbats
    Awesome Ish!! :grimace:

Rhonda
    [Deleted User]
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    Oh bugger I saw the share and didn't think anything of it