What is the point of weekly challenges?

Metal_freakMetal_freak Member Posts: 36
I am playing weekly challenges for three weeks always getting 160+ stars. But the prizes are still crap. I have team of 11 levels and I always get gear for level 7-10 and legendary is almost none. The time I spent weekly seems pointless at this time ... what it is the meaning of the number 2 with a circle, in the challenge map when selecting your mission?

It seems it is more beneficial just to play runs for resource farming for quick level up of characters and player (buildings).

All the legendary gear I have for with level 11 (14 after upgrades) I got from this resource only runs with 2 levels 11 and one level 4 to increase the odds of getting golden tickets.

Thanks and please give me your feedback.

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited December 2015
    The number 2 with the circle is how many rewards you get and how close you are to getting them for both personal and guild. Yeah the reward system basically sucks at the moment, hopefully it's on their to do list....
    Rewards at least seem to be getting closer to the level of the mission- in some cases.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,077
    I agree with you, Metal Freak. I play a small number of guild missions each week, but spend most of my gas cams on exploration missions where the rewards are much better. The only thing you get from a guild mission is stars, if you enjoy racking up stars, and sometimes you have to run a guild mission or complete daily quest. I'm not motivated to do a bunch of guild missions until they improve the rewards.
  • irishmobirishmob Member Posts: 482
    The weekly challenge rewards do suck. I currently have 193 stars and have scrapped basically every reward. The reason to do the weekly challenges is for stars . Unless you're in that 1% of top guilds and get the 50,000 gold.
This discussion has been closed.