Off the high

While the last week was great I'm now really feeling disgruntled with the grind.
Back to spending huge amounts of gas for little to no rewards.
In some ways the events showed me how the game should be (gas refill that is fast)
Fun community events. Challenges that stack up fast.
But no..... Back to same old
I would like to see at least challenges remaining at 1 gas each
MizTyGovernatorInspTurbinesSgtSalamiAvalon8Invaderi812manyrgerkmanVudnikAmelyLadyAquilasanchezi910BadLuckChuck[Deleted User]

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I thought the same thing. It all seems so slow this week.
    InvaderrgerkmanAmely
  • BowChickaWowBowChickaWow Member Posts: 19
    Even go so far as 2 minutes
    MizTy
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,192
    I'd still love to see a building where we can get the gas regeneration time reduced. Maybe we need a Eugene character to unlock that.
    gespuerAvalon8rgerkmanTroubleMan
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    The challenge missions need to start at a reasonable level for higher level players and gas costs must go down for the missions, especially the interesting high level missions. It is absurd to spend more gas to go to the same location for the higher level challenge missions, and gas costs on a challenge should never be higher than 6.

Also, there need to be many more exploration maps. I don't want to grind out any more of them on these same maps that I have been doing for the past 6 months ; they have just become too tedious, and once you can't do these you will never really progress in your game.
    rgerkmanMizTyAmely[Deleted User]
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    ~nods~
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkmanMizTy
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    No, there needs to be different things to do.
    Starting the challenges at level 15 to stop the grind won't help.
    We need new events, new things to do
    [Deleted User]
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    New Maps and opening Old Maps (Story/Episodes) for Exploration Missions, New Weekly Challenges...
    5 Minute Gas, Monthly Weekly Events, Token System Revamp .......
    Just a couple things I would like to see to get my excitement/love for the game going again.. That "new player" feeling!! :wink:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    wrinkled_bagMizTySgtSalamiVerbaub
    @bklynz Yes, we desperately need lots of new content @rgerkman enumerated many of the issues. Fixing the challenge issue of levels wont fix the many problems with the game and its repetition (it is only one of the many things that need to be changed), but I still find the high level challenge missions enjoyable. Right now I don't even want to start doing the level 3 challenge missions (or touch my exploration missions, and forget about outposts-it is almost unplayable for me now). Being able to start at higher levels will be a step in the right direction. You will need to do far fewer missions to be able to have some enjoyment. I don't want to do a few hours worth of missions before I can get to one I like, do you?
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I agree with many of the comments above but everyone needs to remember that NG is a company formed to turn a profit, not a charity. I'm sure the $1.99 24 hour gas is there biggest seller so any long term modification to the gas policy would reduce their profits. They did make a change to allow us to add gas to a full tank which was a nice improvement.

I agree 100% that having to run those challenge missions every week up to about level 21 is boring has hell.
    Amely
    @NCDawgFan Yes, NG needs to make a profit, but if in order to do so they make the game completely boring, it is a poor business model doomed to long term failure. It is so boring now, and that raises the question. Since games are supposed to be fun, why play? If it is boring, it is no longer a game to be played. I am realizing that it is pointless to grind this stuff out. I have started to play my xbox a lot more and am going to download some other games this week and try them out. They are shooting themselves in the foot.
    DeathwishBadLuckChuckInspTurbines
  • zombiejamboreezombiejamboree Member Posts: 7
    The usual short term gain mentality. They encourage you to play and buy to get to the top levels and when you get there they leave you hanging. Bit like finding the Wizard of Oz is a man behind a curtain....
    SgtSalamiInspTurbines
  • BowChickaWowBowChickaWow Member Posts: 19
    Starting a new challenge week reminds me of purgatory
    SgtSalamiInspTurbines