I Want The Weekend Event Announcement!!! Please!!!

124»

Comments

• MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
    Survivor6ix
  • CRUSHCRUSH Member Posts: 583
    edited December 2016
    @Teeceezy Does it mean all kind of reward crates, no matter in which part of the game?
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,204
    Shut_Up said:

Good event but damn it I forgot to ask them to include Christmas Day in in the event since they gave us an extra day for Thanksgiving and that's not even a world holiday. Should I tag someone before they leave for the day.....

Christmas Day is already i the event, because it is on Sunday.

I am hoping that these extra phones can be saved for a discounted call event for New Year's!
    Shut_UpMadPuppyPapacas
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,032
    I agree with @zbot 's theory. NG's RNG seems to like streaks so when it rains, it pours. I call it the @Ovidmikel rule as he was first to point out that radios clump.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    jimmorrison369gespuerSCBMAOvidmikel
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @TransmuteJun That's right TJ I had a brain fart and was thinking it was Monday. Good thing I'm done with shopping or I might be late giving gifts!
    SCBMA
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,204
    Shut_Up said:

@TransmuteJun That's right TJ I had a brain fart and was thinking it was Monday. Good thing I'm done with shopping or I might be late giving gifts!

@Shut_Up Hey, I thought yesterday was Thursday for some reason... until I woke up this morning and realized it was Thursday. Holiday haze can do that to you. ;)
  • gespuergespuer Member Posts: 1,565
    Teeceezy said:

It means the same as what it meant last time we ran this event... ;)@gespuer

thanks @Teeceezy for the clarification. ;)
    Teeceezy