Linking my smart phone to my tablet

I started the game on my phone, but I want to continue it on my tablet. How do I link them together?

Comments

• SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    This is what I found on the player support page:

Can I play on more than one device? (Android)
    Once you have your game connected to your Google Play account, you can use this account to load your save game on another device that supports Google Play.

First verify that you original game is attached to your own Google Play account on your primary device. Open your game and go in to Settings. If the Google Play status states "Connected", your game is saved and attached to this particular Google Play account.

On your secondary device, open the Google Play app and sign in with the same account. Install the game on this device and once past the tutorial, access the Settings Menu. Tap on the Google Play Sign-In button and sign in with your account. The game will now prompt you to load your original game.

How do I save my game? (Apple)
    You can save your game by connecting it to a Game Center account. If you are using iOS 9, make sure to update to iOS 9.1 to improve Game Center's performance.

Game Center is a pre-loaded iOS app that automatically saves in-game progress and allows you to access the same game's save data on multiple devices.

Always keep in mind that Game Center supports only one save game for each game per account. Any attempts at trying to connect more than one game's save data to the same Game Center account will result in lost data.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Metal_freakMetal_freak Member Posts: 36
    You just need to use the same google play account and it will load your date from the servers fine. ;) I am playing for more than one month in both phone and tablet. I am playing in mine galaxy s2 which is no available by play store, using .xapk instalation and it works fine.
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Where do you download the android apk?
    I would like to install the game on my unsupported phone and tablet.

I have to play on pc via DuOS for now.
This discussion has been closed.