First legendary survivor

Hello guys! I cant believe it. I have my first legendary survivor! Hunter, the best category for me.. But she is damn ugly...
froggy

Comments

• WeishenWeishen Member Posts: 59
    See
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    congrats great catch
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • I don't care how ugly she is , that's an awesome Legendary!!! Many Congrats on such an amazing pull :)
  • I'd be happy to have her, I've got an Epic bruiser for my highest. Sad.
  • _sheilador_sheilador Member Posts: 26
    I got my first legendary this week (after accidentally killing my best hunter on a deadly challenge mission..), a shooter. She only goes up to lvl 16 but still my best pull yet. Congrats on yours!
    Currently a member of Cowabunga guild -- recruiting active members, no minimum lvl/star count
    Thank you guys! She isnso ugly thani have to change the outfits! See the boobs?? Hahaha
    My team is sooooo ugly!!
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    Lucky you!
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    I heard she was a dancer at the Lizard Lounge in San Francisco before the Apocalypse.
    Haha you make me laugh guys. But seriously why they have shit head. They are beautiful people too in life!
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    It's a shemale! But gz on the Leg survivor. I still need to find my first.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...... Nice arms!

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Weishen said:

Haha you make me laugh guys. But seriously why they have shit head. They are beautiful people too in life!

I guess the beautiful people make tastier walkerchow. Why take a bite out of Johnny from down the street when you can chow down on Chris Hemsworth? HaHa! I have a few rough looking ones on my team too :wink:
  • EzyEzy Member Posts: 84
    I spend 30 more radios yesterday trying to call an fucking Leg. But so far, nothing! I'm loosing my mind with it... Omg!

Congratulations @Weishen ! She hunts me with her beauty, but her attributes are so amazing man!
  • TUCOTUCO Member Posts: 183
    I would imagine if I found a hot survivor in the zombie apocalypse, it would be worth more than gold.

On a serious note, let's all buy some gold today so they can hire a good artist in the new year. B)
    [Deleted User]
  • :dizzy: yummy Thor....tastes like chicken....dont care if he has brains or not..... Okay I'll stop HaHa!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited January 2016
    null
    I need to find my first too.

Life's tough, it's even tougher if your stupid.
  • TheSheriffTheSheriff Member Posts: 76
    I recently got my first legendary, a gunner. Too bad I already had 2 epic gunners... -.-

And my only other epic is a bruiser X.X

Damn you RNG!
    Man... I'm almost giving up. seriously! Omfg! I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :disappointed: :tired_face:
    [Deleted User]
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    Ezy said:

Man... I'm almost giving up. seriously! Omfg! I'm going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :disappointed::tired_face:

at least you're getting epics... i've been going through a long streak of rares.
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
  • @Ezy I would gladly take those three
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    edited January 2016
    @Ezy @bgbelden

Yeah, me too. As a matter of fact I think I have one of them. I just need to get him trained up.

I think Ezy may be frustrated over how his pictures are posting also.
    I hope someday, they open an option for trade inside the game... Cuz another thing is annoying me, is this:
    @DarkFae yes baby I was frustrated, yes! Haha
  • xXSyckoXxxXSyckoXx Member Posts: 102
    I'm yet to receive a legendary :(
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Hang in there @xXSyckoXx You will get them :)

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • @xXSyckoXx , I'm in the non receivable class of legendary also.
  • SkollSkoll Member Posts: 12
    I'm holding on to my radios for now. Just waiting for a new weekend special with higher drop rate legendary / epic survivors.. If they even have it again?!
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    edited January 2016
    My first legendary for only 15 radios and it's a hunter :)
    All my wishes became true. I'm so happy :)

• @StayHuman congrats
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited January 2016
    UPDATE, I got my first legendary on level 34 with my first attempt. Shooter 8/18 I,think. I only made the call because I lost most of my team trying too many deadly challenges. I still only have 6 players but one's a LEGEND!!!
This discussion has been closed.