Episode 11 - Mission 1

Been stuck on episode 11 - mission 1. How did you guys get pass this mission? All my survivors are level 12 and i've tried every combination possible, just can't get pass it. Any tips?

Comments

• tallinietallinie Member Posts: 333
    You need to watch your steps, dont step on those buried walker graves or at least make sure you can still move or hit. So each time you move a survivor, move it first three steps and then another three steps (or hit walker). I used mostly warrior, shooter, hunter and assault in these missions. Hunter and assault are good to take away multiple walkers, especially after spawn, but if you can keep it silent with warrior (scout and bruiser would do as well although I didnt use those) then you dont need range attacks so much unless wartior cannot slash enemies with single strike and backup fire is needed.
  • CrispyWorm1CrispyWorm1 Member Posts: 11
    emmma98 said:

Been stuck on episode 11 - mission 1. How did you guys get pass this mission? All my survivors are level 12 and i've tried every combination possible, just can't get pass it. Any tips?

Same as you, don't forget it is recommanded for level 13 survivors, be patient and just up them from 12 to 13 and it should be easier