Episodes or slowly level up?

I was wondering how others are playing. I just started a few weeks ago and wanted to see how others play.

Personally, I'm playing one mission per day and grinding side missions the rest of the day. This allows me to slowly level up and grow my camp. I'm on episode 4 and have mostly level 6 and 7 survivors. I could easily go faster, but figured it was easier to level up my survivors and camp at low levels then move through the episodes.

Just curious how others play. Do you speed through? Do you grind? Is this a common strategy?

Comments

• AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    edited December 2015
    No need to rush things.. do things at your own pace.. those who rush things gets bored easily..

Skoll
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97
    When I started, I would play story missions until I couldn't progress then grind deadly missions. This sometimes meant I spent quite a bit of playtime consecutively grinding. Your way would help prevent this. The biggest advantage of pushing through the story mode faster is access to new classes. The sooner you have them, the sooner you can start finding better ones through calls and getting gear for them. Either way, play how you have the most fun.
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    How i wish i dont have that many classes so that i can find a better hunter now..

• TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    At higher levels body shots be diminished if you are closer. Body shot at point blank range? Stop this not in sync with show!
  • Smokin_Joe_BlowSmokin_Joe_Blow Member Posts: 97

How i wish i dont have that many classes so that i can find a better hunter now..

Lol, true.

This discussion has been closed.