Limit amount for unclaimed challenge rewards.

2»

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @SpacemanSpiff are you going to retype what you wrote?
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    While we're waiting, I'll just add that it's still significant that the attacker doesn't see the real amount. That means that having higher amounts of TG doesn't actually make you a more appealing target.
    zoson
  • DegreaserDegreaser Member Posts: 72
    Hoarding is still entirely defensible, it's just that it's not the same advantage it once was.
  • booshboosh Member Posts: 374
    yiyytiiiiiittiyi otitis is our yytteittiiyiyiytyyt ytytttytyt yi itttttyjtttitityttyi ttyytyttyit tttiitiii
    Degreaserzeeblack
    Omg I didn't type or post that. Don't shake your phone. Haha.
    MizTy1RisOlausTheNick
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Ok, Im starting to believe you @Degreaser
    Doing 76 searches in raid, there is definitely a corrolation between Walker Strength and TG.

It seems to be (very roughly) Walker Strength * 2 + 300

There could be a few additional small adjustments.
    Cycle
    Influence (yours vs theirs)
    Your total TG (yes in a very small sample set, this seemed to make a difference).

So it is possible that, if the defender has less than this number, then NG will top it up.
    If the defender has more than that, then you get 10% of that (or NG does steal the difference).

I wonder if someone ( @Teeceezy , @Shadowkeeper etc) will be able to confirm how it works
    MizTyDegreaser
  • SpacemanSpiffSpacemanSpiff Member Posts: 634
    @blynknz I had written this long-ass 5 paragragh comment. I think I accidentally deleted it while trying to edit something else, which is my own damn fault. I win the Award for most useless contribution, lol

Anyways, I think NG does top it off and we no longer have the 0 TG searches, but the raider doesn't necessarily get 10% of defender's loss. Defender still loses 10% of their stash....some of which go into the mysterious NG outpost Bank.
    DegreaserLgratt
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Other games u raid tomatos and XP equivalents because those are much more plentiful and easy to regenerate. Trade goods was a bad idea because they are/were too scarce to be a raiding currency
  • PigPig Member Posts: 1,870

Anyways, I think NG does top it off and we no longer have the 0 TG searches, but the raider doesn't necessarily get 10% of defender's loss. Defender still loses 10% of their stash....some of which go into the mysterious NG outpost Bank.

This is exactly what happens. I can't be bothered searching for the old threads, but we compared screenshots. It has nothing to do with people having certain amounts of trade goods in certain bands or whatever. There simply isn't a direct connection between what the raider gets and what the defender loses any more.

@DLich what was the update that changed it? Was it 1.9?

I don't suppose @Boruto remembers how many trade goods he got when he raided me the other day. He got all three goals and I only lost 3 tg. I guarantee he got 300-600 just like any other raid.

Bad Pig
    Bad to the bone!
    The Notorious P.I.G.
    "I'm stuck in forum prison, and time keeps draggin' on"
    "I’ve never said I’m a perfect pig, nor pretended to be someone that I’m not."
    MizTyzoson
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Why do people need to stockpile them?
    Cash them in and spend them!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,286
    1Ris said:

I think it does matter, when you're raided.

When I had a bit over 80,000(not stored); I was raided and 8235 was taken

I used up most of what I had .. Reduced it to like 20 and only 2 TG was taken

Hmmm would love raiding you to my heart's content.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

1Ris
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,286
    I love hoarding TG for getting legendary equipment for my survivors. So anybody raiding me would be getting a few TG as I rarely have more than 500 TG at any point in time.

Zee Black - SG Woots - Playing since 2015.

I think for now I'll just do as I always have and spend spend spend. :smiley:
  • DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    Neil_J said:

Why do people need to stockpile them?

Cash them in and spend them!

I started saving mine after I upgraded my Pit to level 8. I wanted to have enough rewards saved so that when my Pit finishes baking to level 9, I could crack the rewards and max out my walkers immediately. I didn't want to wait to level them up piecemeal.

Depending on what I have left over, I'll look into buying something else. Then I'll start the process over for the level 10 Pit.
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    i812many
  • LgrattLgratt Member Posts: 77
    edited August 2016
    oups, wrong tread
    MizTy
  • TheDarkSodaTheDarkSoda Member Posts: 141
    Wish a mod would explain it. That'd be too simple tho
    @TheDarkSoda If the mods did that then what would we have to debate on forum? :wink:
    TheLostOnes
    @Dodkong
    Yeah. That makes sense.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • @Neil_J

Some players are also maxed out and don't want to waste any TG's they may find on cans they currently do not have store for.
    @DarkFae
    Also makes sense.

Right. I'm going to hide in my pillow fort until the dust settles... :(
    [Deleted User]
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    I don't save them. I empty my tg's to as close to zero as I can to avoid outpost raids
    MizTy