Survivors in the camp

I remember reading a while ago that the number of people walking around the camp is equal to the number of survivors you have. I was harvesting on my phone earlier today and my bad eyeballs noticed some of them were wearing red. I zoomed in and recognized the clothes on three of the survivors wandering around the camp but not the others.

When I got home and got on the laptop, I noticed that those three were queued up as the team ready to go. I had seen my active team in the camp on the phone. But I couldn't see them in the camp on the laptop. Bluestacks doesn't handle everything I guess.

I played for a bit then left a different group as the active team and shut down the game on the laptop. I went back to the phone and, sure enough, there are those three wandering around the camp.

So the active team is visible wandering around the camp. Nice job on the graphics! A challenge to my eyeballs but still pretty cool.
MizTy

Comments

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yes, it was confirmed in another thread that the number of survivors you have equal the number walking (not sure about heroes though).
    And yes, the 3 that are in your team are shown in greater detail, but they don't do all of them because its too much resource
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    My old eyeballs just caught up.
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Yeah, Ive never noticed on my phone. I think it might be too old so its disabled???
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    edited August 2016
    Could be. Things to vary from one platform to another. Odd that Bluestacks doesn't recognize it. I only use my phone for random harvesting when I'm out of the house. Anything more than that involves eye pain. But I do catch up on little things like this sometimes.