Stuck on 369 stars this challenge, advice needed please!

nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
I've been stuck on 368 stars for a couple of days now, got 369th about an hour ago but seem to just die most times now. Any advice on what level to try and what survivors to use? Screenshot shows mostly I'm better at the stage where you have to kill humans but now I'm finding walkers right on the spawn point, so die instantly
Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!

Comments

• TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,029
    I think the maps where it's easiest to punch above your weight in this challenge are the two "kill-all-walkers" ones, Hershel's farm and whatever the other is called, where there's no spawn.

If you have good dogders and one or two weapons with 100% interrupt, you can dance around those hay stacks and keep the walkers at arm's length with a bit of (literary) luck.

Sometimes even the dreaded wrestler armor trait can be useful here for the last rounds.
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • AmazaynAmazayn Member Posts: 522
    you can do
    -shine a light
    -woodbury
    -terminus
  • nickc25nickc25 Member Posts: 309
    Thanks, I'm up to level 25 with the kill all missions and Woodbury, tried each at least three times now lol
    Revolutiongamer is recruiting 200+ star players - search for Revolutiongamer and request to join today!

Join our guild chat with GroupMe!
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,029
    @nickc25 Just seeing your screenshot now: You only have 3 quest stars total. Have you just been incredible unlucky so far or don't you optimize those for challenges?
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,060
    @nickc25 it isn't Killing Zone, I can promise you that. Good luck.