Interrupt not working on ranged

General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 917
Anyone else having this problem? I don't have extra gear to swap out and reequip, so I'm stuck with non working weapons that don't interrupt.

Anything I can do besides wait for new weapons to swap?!

Comments

• Misaki_TaroMisaki_Taro Member Posts: 17
    Use 1 phone call to easy find 1 survivor of your class needed ... then kick his ass out of your team immediately ... ahhh look ... he drop the weapon ... lol ... now u can swap between two weapon for fix trait not working :)
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 917
    I just tried it with a newly-found Assault weapon, and it still doesn't work. W. T. F.

@OldGoth @Teeceezy What do I do? Just send an in-game request?
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,169
    @General_Quatre , can you describe the issue? That may help in figuring out what's going on.

Is it where a hunter/assault with interrupt is in overwatch and shoots at a group of walkers? If so, the one that is shot at is interrupted, anyone else caught in the line of fire is now aware and would move accordingly.
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 917
    @zbot, Sure:

I have multiple survivors with 100% interrupt. As of today, any time I put any of them in Overwatch, they will shoot an incoming Walker (or in the case of Assault, a few) but none will be interrupted. All will move their full 2 spaces, and then attack. So, the Overwatch itself is working fine, but the Interrupt trait itself is not. Every once in a blue moon, a Walker will get interrupted with the words "Lucky!" above, which implies to me that the 100% Interrupt is broken, but occasionally my Luck trait will come into play and do the job. Still, not good enough. Obviously :)

I am aware that an Assault/Hunter will hit multiple targets in Overwatch but only Interrupt one, but what I'm saying is that now, not one Walker is interrupted.

Again, I have now successfully re-equipped one of my Assault's weapons, to no avail. I know this trick worked for other malfunctioning traits in the past, but this time around, it's not doing the trick. I sent an in-game report but no response yet.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,169
    @General_Quatre , thanks for the information.